FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Roll call for Aberdeen

WYNESS101

Yep, I'll be there too - bought the ticket yesterday so I am committed now!

Angling for a lift in with a couple of dye-hard sheep (pun intended) so when we win, that will be an interesting run home - better make sure I have cash for a train ticket, just in case . . . laugh.gif

Mr CaleyJag and I will be there as its a 'home' game for us. incidentally whilst running along the beach at Aberdeen last night in my ICT fleece (it was freezing!) somebody from a car shouted 'Come on! TB says you can do it!' Never been heckled or cheered before but this made me chuckle!

A 'home' game for me too but sadly I'll miss it. Hope someone gives Maguire loads of abuse in my absence. Still have dreams about our midweek win there when he tried to thunder into Stuart Duff only for Duff to nut meg him leaving Chris to fly into the advertising hoardings before bithcing to the linesman that it was a free kick :laugh:

A 'home' game for me too but sadly I'll miss it. Hope someone gives Maguire loads of abuse in my absence. Still have dreams about our midweek win there when he tried to thunder into Stuart Duff only for Duff to nut meg him leaving Chris to fly into the advertising hoardings before bithcing to the linesman that it was a free kick :laugh:

I'm happy to abuse him on whatever terms on your behalf RiG. He is a walloper of the first degree. Me n'boy, nae bike, just train.

Ment to be going home Saturday, but, at Perth races today. So a good day today could mean an extra days holiday in Aberdeen!!!.

That'll be me going home Saturday then!! :cry: :cry: :oops: