FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

It's started..........

tm4tj

The invasion of the brown wheelie bins has begun.............everywhere, on street corners, outside gates, lining the streets, everywhere you look, everywhere you turn, they are there, in front of you, behind you, to the left, to the right, sometimes in pairs or small platoons, surrounded by brown wheelie bins, you go to your work in the morning, come home later, and there they are, all over the place, guarding paths, lanes, houses, caravans, it is an invasion.  Shhhh, keep your voices down, I am sure they can hear. Don't know how to escape to the game tonight, will maybe have to go undercover of darkness, dohh :010:

Oh.. i though you got the heating started again!!  

Its the day of the triffids once again, this time the are plastic, before we know it they will be whipping us to within an inch of our lives!!

FW..will that be an antisocial bin oder then?

Oh no!

If you look inside one of them, they have already started their reign of terror, they have swallowed a blue box whole :010:

They are scaring me :alien06: :blah01: :crazy07: :crazy03:

oh my!!!

you need therapy hun!  you need to confront this problem, with a sober eye, which i know, will not be easy for you, but this is what is required!

you need to sit down with one, meet it, in a nutral place, so you are both at ease, and see that it's NOT as scary as you are imagining....

maybe , just maybe , it too, is scared of you....!!!

i'll be the one in the middle.... oopsy, meeediator, is it!!?!  :015:

There are batallions of them down the Longman waiting to replace any that fall during battle, whole regiments lined up well drilled and in pristine condition.

We don't stand a chance, we're doomed laddie, doomed.

:hiding03: :shooting01: :shooting02: :shooting03: :shooting04: :shooting05: :steward: :tank: :toilet01: :violin:

I don't want to scare you, but please do not get out of your seat and look out your window, no please don't, I'm begging you, don't do it, no, don't, honestly, please, no, NO!   

Can't say I didn't warn them. Season tickets for sale going cheap..hang on, what was that noise outside the window........................................................Connection terminated.