FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Munro, Duncan Testimonials

Alex MacLeod

I hear a murmur that there's to be a testimonial match and dinner for Grant and Russell. I've found no further info on this anywhere and wondered if anyone can shed any light on this. Rumour has it that the match would be a County v ICT derby, though this fixture is also supposed to be pencilled in for Raigmore childrens ward appeal.

Heard a rumour about this sometime ago but it all went quiet and havent heard anything in weeks

Greatly deserved testimonials for both players should it go ahead

Sincerely hope there is something organised to repay the loyalty and service that Grant and Russell gave us

• Agree 1

The clubs are currently checking that the proposed date meets with Dougal's approval.

100% approval from me Yngwie

IMO one of the few positives so far this season, I just find it surprising its taken the club this long to sort out the event, think most of us realise that the departure of Grant Munro is the main reason why we now have the worst defence in the SPL

I'll certainly attend the game but I will give the dinner a miss I don't want to be bored to tears by members of the ICT supporters trust

All the best Grant and Russel you both fully deserve the recognition :twothumbsup:

dougal

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Just for your information the Supporters Trust booked a table for this event, but it sold out almost immediately, so we are on our 2nd table. So if you want to go along, but can't make up a table of 10 and don't want to sit with a table of strangers, send me a PM and I'll add you to one of the Trust tables.

Dougal, just to lighten you up a bit here :

I have to inform you that you really should go because the highlight of the evening will be the guest appearance of ...."The Bare Naked Ladies" and M/C for the evening will be Caley D in his birthday suit.

A big crowd is expected, bar-r-ing any unfortunate occurrence that stops the patrons from arriving--like a sudden blast of very cold air from Siberia; in which case Caley D will have a very serious problem unless he has a warm swaddling cloth for his wee bairney, Willie.

And IHE , you be nice to Dougal, now, since he might try to upstage Caley D by coming in from the Willie-derness dressed in spandex with pom-poms in all the right places.

:tongue:

• 1 month later...