FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

We all love Cox

12th Man

Have all the respect for Lee Cox, had developed alot in his time at ICT. always felt he was a great utility player able to fill in where ever he was needed, glad he didn't take the easy way out and sign a pre-contract and has given Terry & Mo some cash as a leaving gift.

He'll be a great addition to Swindon's squad and gutted to lose him but glad we got a fee for him.

• Agree 1

I have split the off topic posts from this thread, as Alex said, keep to the topic folks.

Thanks Coxy, good effort while here and formed a solid midfield defensive partnership with Russell, all the best.

According to the Transfer updates on BBC...

1108: Midfielder Lee Cox has completed his move from Inverness Caledonian Thistle to Swindon Town.

Good Luck Lee. You've been a fantastic player for us over the last three years and I'm sorry to see you go. All the best...

At this particular moment in time, I think Cox to Swindon is the biggest transfer fee involving a Scottish club this window. I suspect though that if Jelavic completes his move, it may be for a slightly higher sum.

Murray Wallace left Falkirk for an initial fee of £300000 .

And Swindon are in with a shout of playing at wembley. We could have 2 players, who have played this season with ICT, playing at wembley, in the same season as playing for ICT?