FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup

Harry Chibber

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Aye lets all bury our heeds in the sand and talk about the Scottish Cup, I'm more concerned about the situation we are in right now.

Right now ICT should be running scared of Elgin City or even Deveronvale. We are lower division standard at present and need to do something fast before risking a Scottish Cup embarrassment!

Guest MIFTHEBINO

Isnt really the draw I was looking for, but it could have been worse for us! We are p;laying well just now (except the cup game yesterday) and if we are on top form and you dont score an early goal, then I fancy our chances.

Stirling fans reaction to draw

We played you guys on the way to our last Scottish cup final so maybe this is fate for us! :014: :005:

How many fans will you guys bring to Forthbank-I reckon it wont be more than 250, but you guys have been in the higher leagues for a few seasons now, so you might have a bugger travelling support than the 100 or so that you used to bring to us. :016: :024:

Overall, not a money spinner for either club as I cant see the attendance being more than 1000!! :017:

Guest Red Coach

The capacity of Forthbank is 3808. You will be given the East Stand which holds approx. 1200. The terracing is only open in exceptional circumstances.

Guest Red Coach

The capacity of Forthbank is 3808. You will be given the East Stand which holds approx. 1200. The terracing is only open in exceptional circumstances.

do u hav any idea how much itl cost for juniors and adults

It will be SPL prices but, since they seem to vary, I would imagine the clubs will have to agree on admission prices. I think it may be something like £14-00 and £7-00 but don't quote me on that.

Isnt really the draw I was looking for, but it could have been worse for us! We are p;laying well just now (except the cup game yesterday) and if we are on top form and you dont score an early goal, then I fancy our chances.

We played you guys on the way to our last Scottish cup final so maybe this is fate for us! :014: :005:

How many fans will you guys bring to Forthbank-I reckon it wont be more than 250, but you guys have been in the higher leagues for a few seasons now, so you might have a bugger travelling support than the 100 or so that you used to bring to us. :016: :024:

Overall, not a money spinner for either club as I cant see the attendance being more than 1000!! :017:

1. Your link dont work unless I register

2. You've never been in a Scottish Cup final

3. I reckon, being as its a saturday and somewhere different for a wee change, there could be as much as 450 - 500 of us.

Guest MIFTHEBINO

1. Your link dont work unless I register

2. You've never been in a Scottish Cup final

3. I reckon, being as its a saturday and somewhere different for a wee change, there could be as much as 450 - 500 of us.

Oops, I meant quarter final!

Yes you have to register.

It would be good if you guys brought that amount, may lead to a better atmosphere.

PS.I know your only kidding, but for anyone interested, there is a Holiday Inn next to the ground.