FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Abusive Content FAO EVERY USER INCL CALEYD

ictfan

What a joke this CaleyD is. Here is what they wrote the other week

"As you should all be aware....having agreed to the forum rules when you signed up for the site....we do not tolerate abusive content on here.

There's been a marked increase in such content, but it stops now. This includes calling players, manager, coaches, club staff, other users etc names"

Here is what they have just posted on another thread!!

Mahonio....grow up!!! Your "I'm a spoiled 14yr old" tantrums after every loss get rather boring and tiresome. They were last season, they are this season.

• Agree 1

Come on CaleyD big shot ***** Moderator. Follow through with your nazi like, egotistic attitude and delete this topic as you have already threatened. "Please do not start any other topics on the matter as these will be closed and removed. If you have an issue with the content of this post then feel free to PM me or any of the site moderators".

At the same time, ban me from your site as I am sick of reading your *****.

CaleyD, you should give the stewarding at the stadium a go. You would fit in perfectly to their regime.

• Agree 1

Your wish is my command....see you in 7 days.

If anyone has an issue with the actions of myself or any of the site moderators then they should PM us (or another moderator) to raise their concerns. Posts such as this one will be locked (and later removed) and no discussion will be entered into on them.

• Agree 2