FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cup game Televised

mikeyrob73

thought there might be a chance of this being on TV here as they tend to show any football they can, especially when its not on premium channels in the UK !!! Guess I will have to make do with West Ham -V- Chelsea instead :(

thought there might be a chance of this being on TV here as they tend to show any football they can, especially when its not on premium channels in the UK !!! Guess I will have to make do with West Ham -V- Chelsea instead :(

I would expect it to be available on the BBC website, well to those who have access to a UK IP Address :wink:

I would expect it to be available on the BBC website, well to those who have access to a UK IP Address :wink:

UK IP address is not a problem, but dont think the beeb stream regional telly online :sad:

I presume if u try using tv catchup.com outwith the uk you can't stream ? If u can then you can select any uk region and watch what's on there. There is an app for it or you can just do it online. Give it a shot and you never know.....

UK IP address is not a problem, but dont think the beeb stream regional telly online :sad:

I know the BBC watchlive page is for for BBC One London only, but stuff like this is often on the BBC sport website as a stream of itself for UK wide access. Just had a look and it does only have the audio commentary link at the moment though so could be out of luck. :unsure: 

guess its worth checking in the morning .... :wink:

for those still experiencing site issues, please follow the instructions in the support area to clear cache and make sure you are using the 3.4 theme. We updated software this week and it did cause a few issues but cache cleaning and using the correct 'skin' solves most if not all of these issues

Cheers SMEE - got your PM.

Luckily I can get BBC Scotland on my FreeSat system.   I've got a housefull of mainly Reading supporters, arriving shortly.  Then they're all off to see Reading v Man utd live at 17.30.  I only hope they see ICT at our best unlike when they last watched ICT with me on Sky in that unmentionable game 3 matches ago!

I'd rather be in Dingwall, but TV is a good second best.   Come on lads, keep up the good form shown for the majority of this season.