FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Stirling Albion Pre Match Thread

RiG

Guest SOOLIVAN

I dont see what everyone's getting excited about,this will be a walk in the park and a welcome break from the pressure of the SPL, cant begin to think we might not win this one.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see what everyone's getting excited about,this will be a walk in the park and a welcome break from the pressure of the SPL, cant begin to think we might not win this one.

do u know, thats amazing, i have it on good authority that those were john barnes exact words :004:

Guest MIFTHEBINO

Unless we sign a striker before this game then I think we will be struggling. We only have one fit striker at the moment after Dene Shields returned to Gretna and Ian Cashmore is out injured.

Smiths resteraunt for a drink is about 10-15 mins away from the ground. Closest pub is the resteraunt next Forthbank that has a pub area.

Should be a good game none the less and hopefully you guys can bring a good support down with you. :001:

If you are looking for a match report on Saturday, then check out www.stirlingalbion.com and there is a forum there as well. :022:

Google Map

I've had a word with the owner of Smith's bar (closest pub to the stadium) and they are happy to have us in for a few bevvies, only a walk away from forthbank

:003: :003: :003:

Harry, I get an error from Google when I open that.  IF thats cool with him, then anychance fo getting directions from the Train Station to there?

Google Map

I've had a word with the owner of Smith's bar (closest pub to the stadium) and they are happy to have us in for a few bevvies, only a walk away from forthbank

:003: :003: :003:

Soo-pah. What about wearing team colours/kids etc?

Guest MIFTHEBINO

Sorry guys, but to say Smiths is the only pub in a two mile radius is wrong. There is the Halfway House that is closer and like I mentioned above the resteraunt across from the stadium that most away/and some home fans drink at.

Additional Directions to Forthbank

Looking forward to this one now. :021:

Personally i wouldnt go to smiths, its a bit out the way and also an ex county managers connection.  Nothing against the pub but think a booze up in town then taxi out is the best solution.

I presume the Halfway would be packed with binos.

There a range of pubs in town, as H.C said O'neils, good pub, 1 min walk from train station, Sportsters, plenty of screens, Varsity, cheap food and drink if u buy a card for 2 quid and plenty seats and screens.

Not 100% on what these pubs policy is on kids getting in though

HC If you have spoken to smiths and they are happy to have us then that sounds pretty cool.  Quite like the restuarant idea, but probably no colours allowed.  Is there a Happy Horse type place about there?