FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Stirling Albion Pre Match Thread

RiG

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think CC should rotate the squad a bit and give a few of the players such as Bayne a rest from their recent hectic festive fixtures.

Is that not what Brew did against Ayr United last season and almost came unstuck. I think Charlie should have no more than a cuople of changes and if one happen's to be Bayne then he probably deserves the rest. As for the second, Black might be back.

Guest MIFTHEBINO

Its a Brewster Fayre type resteraunt I was talking about and it accpets colours.

The Albion bar in town accepts football colours as well.

Its a Brewster Fayre type resteraunt I was talking about and it accpets colours.

The Albion bar in town accepts football colours as well.

Is this Brewers Fayre the one that was the Pirnhall Inn a couple of hundred yards of the roundabout heading towards town.

Guest MIFTHEBINO

Pirnhall is the one just off the Granada services (Stirling services)-its not that one, its right next to the ground off the roundabout.

Coming from Inverness you miss the Stirling turn off and come off the motorway at Stirling services- Take your 2nd exit towards B'Burn/Stirling/St Andrews-At the next roundabout go straight on-At the next roundabout(its a mini one) take a right-At the next roundabout go straight on- and at the next roundabout take the sign to ground-as you are coming up to the ground,yes there is another roundabout you can go right into Forthbank or take the last exit off the roundabout into the restaraunt. :021:

I'm in agreement with those who are against wholesale changes to the squad.  We've had a few enforced changes of late and aswell as the dangers of complaicency, I think it would be of huge benefit to try and get a bit of a settled squad in place.

Guest Red Coach

Programmes will be on sale inside the ground price £1-50. However, I would advise anyone wanting to buy one to get there early as the programmes usually sell out before kick off.

Guest cuteweenumber

anyone know of any buses with spare seats as two from aberlour willing to meet bus in avie more if possible  :021: :021: :021: :021:

phone Kath on ************

EDIT: Can you PM that number to caleyblue please? I'm not sure the person in question will want their number being put on a public forum. Cheers  :003:

Would you fecking believe it  :015: :015: :015:

IHE banned  :015:

Quite possible the link won't work unless you log in.  Worth registering for.  IHE at his best.  :015:

Log on to check out his posts - quality wind ups - just take a look at how he wound up the gorilla.  :015:

Guest MIFTHEBINO

Erm,seems a fantastic forum this doesnt it when a MODERATOR of this forum can laugh at a member of this forum being banned on another forum! :006:

Is the mental age of people in Inverness 10? :010: :017:

He's not as bad as he seems he just enjoys the wind up.  A ban from another site is like a trophy to him.  Mods/Admin have had cause to speak to him over the years but he is harmless really.  :015: :015: :015:  It's how he shows his affection to people he doesn't know.  Come and meet us in the Hungry Horse tomorrow and meet him for yourself.  He will most probably be the only one wearing a kilt to the game tomorrow.

Or will we come and get our 50/50 tickets from you - where will you be??

Guest MIFTHEBINO

I will be selling them in the home end.

Sounds like Gorilla on our forum, but he usually reserves himself for people coming onto our forum than going on other forums and winding people up.

PS.Lets just say its a lifetime ban so he might feel happier! :014:

Erm,seems a fantastic forum this doesnt it when a MODERATOR of this forum can laugh at a member of this forum being banned on another forum! :006:

Is the mental age of people in Inverness 10? :010: :017:

MIFTHEBINO,

I think the guys/mods etc on here are spot on. IHE responded to my first post on here I never replied to it, I've been on plenty of forums to recognise the old fishing rod was out  :001:

You also have been round the various forums and lets be honest its a bit of fun where you can have a bit of craick. No big deal IMO  :001: