FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Stirling Albion Pre Match Thread

RiG

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IHE's first response to one of my early posts was to offer that his bus meet our bus on the way to Aberdeen for a sqaure go in a lay by  :010:!! Think we ended up having pehs and pints in the golf club....It's just his way of showing affection rite enuff

Oh no!! We'll be ruining his reputation with all this friendly banter stuff.  :015: :015:

I will have the pleasure of travelling to Stirling with him tomorrow.  Can't wait.  :021: :021:

IHE's been trying to get his a55 banned from here for years - if you really want to annoy him just move his posts around a bit  :004:

Just ban everyone with a fat a55  :015:

I did manage to ban myself on the old SportNetwork forum once  :029:

How touchy are those guys over on the Bino's site - Not only has IHE been banned, every thread he contributed to has been closed......I'll have to go some now to surpass the mods over there and reclaim my "Bad Barsteward" title  :001:

I must confess to luring him over there as I had spotted an Elgin-lover post  :015: :015: :015:

A day or so later I had a look in to see he had managed about 35 posts then a ban.

I'm sure you mean well mif but the whole forum has a po-faced attitude- there was nothing offensive about his wind-ups (granted we know him better than you) and some of these guys were absolutely foaming at the mouth. All desperate to accuse IHE of being a kid while missing the irony that they were childishly rising to his bait with their spelling/grammar comments  :023: And the solution? Och, just ban him and sweep it all under the carpet. Tell them to use the 'ignore' button if they don't want banter.

Also the whole forum jumping to conclusions about the population of Inverness based on what? One poster plus the 'opinion' of another poster who claims to know that we're all morons. Wow! BTW, if you ban IHE then what about the gorilla?

EDIT: Just seen the 'Cartoon' about Inverness coming to visit. Mif thinks it's 'quality'. Amazing how some people can be original and witty without resorting to stereotypes. Well, apart from Stirling supporters obviously  :023:

Bit sad to see Russell Duncan taking Stirling for granted today in the Herald. Can't find it online, but he's on about how they fear nobody but Celtic in the cup, and 'if the draw goes our way we can go quite far.'I'm sure that'll be one for the Albion dressing room wall.....

Last time that happened it was Charlie saying we could extend our 8 game unbeaten run for a good bit longer (before losing to Hibs next day). Before that it was Partick in the cup, and everybody on here talking about Hearts in the next round. One game at a time as they say  :018:

Saw the quote's on Teletext as well and wasn't very impressed  :018:

Of course we SHOULD beat them but that's not to say we will.

Perhaps Mr Duncan should remember last season when we struggled to beat Ayr United and ultimately lost to Partick Thistle

In the sun as well.  Don't have time to type it up as I am about to leave for the game

But he does say

"It's quite open and I think that the only draw that teams won't fancy is Celtic.  We would fancy our chances against anyone at the moment.  We know it will be hard because Stirling are flying in the Second Division so we will hae to be on our toes.  We need to go abut our job properly but I am sure we will go through if we play to our capabilities.  The boys are confident we can go far this season."

Kinda contradicts what you are saying.  Anyway, here's to a glorius win!

Guest SOOLIVAN

I dont see what everyone's getting excited about,this will be a walk in the park and a welcome break from the pressure of the SPL, cant begin to think we might not win this one.

As predicted,doddle, who's next?  :022:

MIF THE FECKIN BINO - GORILLA - FIELD MARSHALL and the rest of the sensitive cnuts. YOUR BOYS TOOK A **** OF A FECKIN BEATING.

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

Can somebody cut,paste and post on the Ultra sensitive Bino shyte.  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

Hey .. feckin Heilandee..we never got round to that square go.  :015: :015: :015: :015:

Cheers MIF saved me a job.  Sorry we didn't get a chance to say hello yesterday we were running a wee bit late.  Had a birthday party in the Web Spinner (what an appropriate name  :015:) to contend with first.  Unfortunately I had to drive when I got home so IHE did the drinking for all of us.  :015: :015: