FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Drummer?

TheDictator

I was watching on Alba and I imagined the drumming was coming from the Cownty end?

Also I was asking on another thread, there was a long chant with loads of oh-oh-ohs in it for about 10 mins before Cownty scored, and something similar in the second half, so what end was that?

I was watching on Alba and I imagined the drumming was coming from the Cownty end?

Also I was asking on another thread, there was a long chant with loads of oh-oh-ohs in it for about 10 mins before Cownty scored, and something similar in the second half, so what end was that?

In the North stand,   the chants were courtesy of the ICT Ultras. 

In the North stand,   the chants were courtesy of the ICT Ultras. 

Sounded good on telly

i think a drum makes a lot of difference to the atmosphere, one arguement i have heard is that it drowns out singing but if it was used to create singing then i dont see the problem. Having the drum makes a noise which is better than hearing a being able to hear a penny drop and we may get 3000 odd supporters at most home games but if a few hundred were making din courtesy of a drum i think it would easily create a better atmosphere but well done to everyone on sat it sounded great

It's a complicated chant.

It goes: . "nanananannanana nanananannanana nanananannanana Nananananana" whilst clapping slowly

Then someone shouts "bounce" or "facking bounce"

Then Everyone bounces while singing:

"Ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh" whilst bouncin

g

Well done you young chappies  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping: