FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibs Players

12th Man

McPake is a class centre half. Wouldnt say no to him. Rest of them are guff though, no thank you.

I used to think McPake was alright as well.  Seemingly he's been rotten for Hibs though!

McPake is a class centre half. Wouldnt say no to him. Rest of them are guff though, no thank you.

I used to think McPake was alright as well.  Seemingly he's been rotten for Hibs though!

Id blame Hibs for that. He was worn down by them as many good players that have played for them have been in the past. In a decent set up like ours McPake would be brilliant...doubt we'd get him though

McPake? :laugh:

He is utter pish. He flies into far too many reckless challenges after giving the ball away or as a result of poor positioning or just a general inability to interpret situations without someone painting him a picture first. One of those defenders who thinks a nice big thundering challenge is the order of the day at any point during the game. 

Here is a classic McPake challenge (40 seconds in)

He is utter pish. He flies into far too many reckless challenges after giving the ball away or as a result of poor positioning or just a general inability to interpret situations without someone painting him a picture first. One of those defenders who thinks a nice big thundering challenge is the order of the day at any point during the game.

No lover of McPake but you could show videos of Warren, Meekings, Tremarco, Foran, Tansey and Watkins all doing similar last season.

But I agree McPake is gash.

No lover of McPake but you could show videos of Warren, Meekings, Tremarco, Foran, Tansey and Watkins all doing similar last season.

But I agree McPake is gash.

The difference is that Foran, Meekings et al. don't do it on a regular basis. Well, maybe Tremarco and to a lesser extentForan. Bit a liability.