FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Replacement Striker?

us2

Now I am not taking the pishh - Jordan Slew in talks.

Didn't exactly set the heather on fire on his last spell in the Gaeltacht.

They seem to rate him quite highly but I suppose that's not saying much.  Maybe if he comes to us as part of a cultured playing side he will start to shine.

Why is their so much talk of former county players? Surely to Christ we can attract better than that! Drawing with that lot was bad...being linked with their former players is not only an insult to our players but an embarrassment too!!!

Have you a source for that mate

Aye me on Twitter ha ha ha

And did you have a source/link

desperation now I'd take any striker

No just read he was released. That's all. Seriously doubt he'd be in our budget if the rumours re his wages last year when at County are even half true!

We shouldn't be criticise the club just yet. We have tried to get guys in such as Lee Bernard and Nicky Clark which were both rejected because the player didn't want to come and we couldn't match their wages respectively.

We can sign a player outwith the transfer market so it's not all doom and gloom. Still an hour anyways!

Guest Mahonio

We shouldn't be criticise the club just yet. We have tried to get guys in such as Lee Bernard and Nicky Clark which were both rejected because the player didn't want to come and we couldn't match their wages respectively.

We can sign a player outwith the transfer market so it's not all doom and gloom. Still an hour anyways!

Rangers have now signed the five Newcastle lads on loan so, I wonder what that means for Clark ?

Rangers have now signed the five Newcastle lads on loan so, I wonder what that means for Clark ?

I thought that you were too young to recall the Dave Clark five.

None of them are strikers, so I would assume not a great deal?

Rangers have now signed the five Newcastle lads on loan so, I wonder what that means for Clark ?Midfielder and defenders.

Any one spare at palace after bringing back wilfried also signed kieshi anderson

Edited by 12th Man

No just read he was released. That's all. Seriously doubt he'd be in our budget if the rumours re his wages last year when at County are even half true!

You would not Adam and Eve who is rumoured to be offering to fund some of this ?

You would not Adam and Eve who is rumoured to be offering to fund some of this ?

Too tired and frustrated to guess enlighten us though