Hopefully we get a class kit next season. Not a massive fan of the kits this season, home one is nice, but the away one is a bit meh. Something on a different design front would be nice, something unique in terms of design, maybe a throwback kit would be nice.

4 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Hopefully we get a class kit next season. Not a massive fan of the kits this season, home one is nice, but the away one is a bit meh. Something on a different design front would be nice, something unique in terms of design, maybe a throwback kit would be nice.

I disagree. I love the away kit and hope we retain it.

I suspect that the season will start with a limited number of fans in grounds but, assuming things go well, back to something much closer to normal, including the ability to purchase a pie and a coffee, by the turn of the year.

Still an outside chance that we could be back in the Premiership if we can maintain and build on the current run of results if not necessarily form.

• Agree 2

Against Scotland tonight, the Israel keeper is wearing the ICT pink away shirt (but with a different badge, of course).

AC6A4AAC-B019-46B5-8046-B0EC5722D6F4.jpeg

Edited by Yngwie

Love the strips this year and the pink away strip seems lucky unlike the black strip wasn’t lucky at all and made them look like eleven refs running around!  I know luck has nothing to do with football really but anything helps nowadays.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2
On 3/28/2021 at 12:42 AM, Robert said:

Dates have been announced for next season, with the League Cup staying on 10 July and the leagues on 31 July.

Hopefully we are allowed to attend matches by then!

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/sport/calendar-confirmed-for-2021-22-campaign-232830/

Is that the normal start? Always thought it was the first weekend in August

The first league game has typically been the first weekend in August in recent seasons, so this is pretty consistent. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Will be an interesting kit if we go with that design next season

IMG_20210417_110400.jpg

Nice touch, would like to see how it looks on our shirt

• 3 weeks later...