FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pre-Season Friendly/Testimonial @ Keith

Libero

........Wilson played excellent in the second half, but i still have one gripe. In the first half there were occasions when he wandered from the left (where he was supposed to be) over to the right and made no effort to get back. Now i've seen him wander about effectively in games i.e. goal against celtic in last seasons scottish cup Q/F, but have also seen him leaving massive gaps for guys like Nakamura and Telfer at Parkhead to exploit when he's lost the ball in the opposite side of the pitch. Either the team need to re-adjust quickly when Barry goes from r-l or l-r, or he should cut down these tactics.... Opinions....??  :symbol_question:

agree on this one but dont think he is as bad as roscoe for this, has left huge gaps behind him on many occasions and has nearly lost it when quicker wingers are nipping in behind him, as far as i can see this is something that the other teams are starting to exploit too.

I thought along with Hastings/Rankin and even Wilson....! Cowie was the fittest player on the park. Thought he did really well, always looking for the ball, making good passes. Duncan's passing was a bit suspect again  :020:

:015: "A bit suspect" ; his passing was atrocious! I was quite impressed with young Stuart Leslie and Deano. The right back and Guy Kerr played well. Wilson started off brightly, with some decent runs... but, as always, tired very early. He has some beer belly on him!

Mr. Rankin and Mr. Wilson need to watch their language too. The referee was from Keith and blatantly biased though.

I was talking to one of the linesmen and a Keith committe man in the pub last night. Charlie had a go at the ref at half time, asking about the first penalty claim that wasn't given. The linesman thought it was a stonewaller but the ref either didn't see it or was trying to give Keith a chance.

I thought Keith were very well organised and it was a combination of giving away free kicks and pens plus tiredness that saw them off. Today Locos seemed to last the pace better but probably it was class that told in the end.

I got some photies too but won't be putting them up tonight.

I got some photies too but won't be putting them up tonight.

Any good ones? I got a couple of braw ones from Inverurie but a few poor shots as well.

How are the new wipers holding up?

Well they held up anyway, and it turned sunny once I reached the FRB and glorious Midlothianshire  :015: :015: :015:

Visit to the scrappy tomorrow is in order.

(what RiG's on about is, my wipers got vandalised last night in Keith and I had to spend all morning hanging around on a wet Sunday in Keith and just made it down to Inverurie for the start)

Yes there's one or two pics I'm very chuffed about including Patti's goal. Where's yer Peter Paul anyhoo?