FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

10cc has signed a 1year extension

kiltarlity

Long term managerial contracts are relatively rare these days with a lot of them being on 12 month rolling contracts.

unlees you are at Gretna where you get a 5 year rolling one with plenty of holiday time  :015: :015:

It is interesting that it's just a 1 year extension.

Obviously not just me that's thinking this season is going to be a make or break one for CC....  :024:

It is the posting of these doubting words that create all the friction at the club. I sincerely hope that CC, his family and friends are not looking at this.  :008:

I sincerely hope that CC, his family and friends are not looking at this.  :008:

Oh I'm quite sure that CC, his family and friends will have much better things to do than read all the inane drivel that appears on here....

Thinking of which..... 

I'm wondering if you shouldn't be considering a loan to some other website with a much lower profile than this one. Many of your recent posts have lacked that sparkle and authoritive air, with which they once enhanced the overall quality on this site. Perhaps a loan period of un-specified duration, might help you re-discover and re-build your confidence, and maybe even one day earn a you a recall to CaleYThistleOnline...  :014:

Sorry Rig....

I had to take cognisance of my email inbox full to overflowing with messages registering shock & disbelief...

Also my PM box on here, and my mobile phone choked up completely....

Thanks for your concern all the same......

Thanks also to Clacher & Mee for all that support and counselling..... :022:

I sincerely hope that CC, his family and friends are not looking at this.  :008:

Oh I'm quite sure that CC, his family and friends will have much better things to do than read all the inane drivel that appears on here....

Thinking of which..... 

I'm wondering if you shouldn't be considering a loan to some other website with a much lower profile than this one. Many of your recent posts have lacked that sparkle and authoritive air, with which they once enhanced the overall quality on this site. Perhaps a loan period of un-specified duration, might help you re-discover and re-build your confidence, and maybe even one day earn a you a recall to CaleYThistleOnline...  :014:

:015: :015:

yes its been a tough ride johnboy but youre over the hump now.  just remember to NEVER say you'll quit the ict website (as many have in the past) because eventually everybody comes back worse off, its the old ict curse, it works on the fans too

I like IHE for being so different to other people and so in tune with my bizarre thoughts and sense of humour. His style is inimitable and his timing impeccable. It is weel known that only the most imntelligent are the most crazy..... :002:

I like Johnboy for seeing through and into other posters' thoughts..smart like. But he must realise that SEERS are unique and needed and must therefore be cosseted not controlled.

And it  therefore pains me to read any suggestion that IHE should be  urged to go on  loan anywhere--holiday, perhaps, from which he can return refreshed to once more re-engage us with his winning ways , but never to depart to foreign shores from whence he may never return . And he will take HMS Sneck with him with possible terrible consequences for the team spirit.

:016:

i have to say ive been impressed with ihe's recovery and (apparent) unswerving loyalty to the cause in the face of orwellian levels of policing at the dunfermline game last season

though i suppose orwells totalitarianism wouldve seen him thrown out of the ground and hanged.. which he managed to avoid to his credit.

there has been an air of genuine concern in his posts lately, which im encouraged by, though his loss of faith should be taken seriously be EVERYBODY.  if his gaydar is picking up trouble ahead for hms snéque then there very well could be icebergs dead ahead

feb8th.jpg

he's titanic

I am reliably informed that he is still considering which extension to pick. Personally I think that he may suit the reddish one, second from the left. What do you think ?

[img width=500 height=369] humanhapage.jpg

Surely sir....that should read second from RIGHT?

Taken from todays Highland News

Christie, meanwhile, explained that no deal has been signed to extend his contract beyond the end of this season, adding: ?We haven?t discussed anything at length, neither myself or Graeme Bennett have had the time. My focus at the moment is not on any contract, it is on getting points on the board. I have a contract until the end of the season and there?s absolutely no rush on that front.?

Who in their right mind hasnt "had the time" to secure their employmeny beyond the next 8-9 months?

I actually believe that would be Charlie Christie's way. He has ICT at heart and does not want to tie them into a position whereby, if he fails, they have to 'let him go' with compensation etc. CC will not stay if he cannot achieve the high standards and goals he sets for himself so he is making sure that when they do find the time its on the right footing.

Bear also in mind that it may be Grazza who hasn't the time, after all he's doing his job of flying around the world trying to do deals with players. With searching and signing and the day to day running of the team time is probably of the essence.