FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Congratulations!!!!!

Mee

Buffy's engaged!!!!! Yes she's finally sussed how handcuffs work and she's captured a male specimen called Groovy Dave   :lol10: :love01: :love09: :love03: :love02: :love04: :love07: :love05: :love12: :love09: :love10: :love10: :lol10: :love01: :love12: :love07: :love07: :love04: :love02: :love01:

I'm sure you will all wish them well (and if you're male be very relieved  :001:) (Ross Tokely in particular  :001: :001: :001:) :crazy04:

Congratulations pet, all the best for the future and dont rush into producing the next generation of Pars fans just yet!!!!  :015:

Poor Buffy hasn't been well recently with an unexpected hospital visit.  She has however made a full recovery and seems to be wasting no time by proposing to her man.  Congratulations.  :021: :021: :021:

All the best to the Pars too, and get yourself up here soon for a visit.

Congratulations Buffy..... ignore TMJ4... weird sense of humour...

I lived in Dunfermline for 25 happy years.... mainly in Coadys, Sinkys, the Postgate, Montys, Somewhere Else, PJ Molloys, Porkys, The Old Inn, Caspers, the Creepy Wee pub, ( it was too) Glen Tavern, the City Hotel, Dander Inn, and many more too numerous to mention....

I've still got a soft spot for the Pars - but I also believe you should support your local team - especially when they're in the SPL and the Pars aren't...!!

j e e p e r s

i came on here for a wee dander ... and lo and behold this was waiting for me!

thanks Mee.. yer a star and by ra way i showed dave yer text and he says he loves ye tae ;)

and... Julie.... aye i will be in PINK lol

just to let ye know whit happened... and feel free to NOT let the numptie at the end of the thread pit ye aff (he certainly didnt to us i assure ye ... there's always one eh?)... here's a wee keek at the shenanigans yesterday afternoon.

wee romantic moi

cheers !

Buffy and GroovyDave xxx

Jeepers no way!  Wedding venue - centre circle at EEP at half time during a pars home match,  followed by a walk-about through the Norrie and pie and pink-cake in Legends!!    :001:

LOL

thought ye would enjoy the link ;)

not a traditional couple by any means.... and the wedding wont be either. as for venue heeeelp we've no' even sorted oot a date yet !

but i can say, and hopefully the ither half agrees, that it will be a fantastic party for all our friends to celebrate our special day.

aw jeez ive gone aw soppy and romantic :)

Buffy x