FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What would you do with a 35 million lottery win?

Johnboy

A wee weegie wummin won 35 Mill on the lottery last Friday.... I think she plans to head for Hawaii, and have a make-over....

Personally I think that 1 million would almost be enough to keep me living in the style to which I've become accustomed....

So what to do with the other 34m..? Could Caley's fortunes be transformed? Where would you start?

What would y'all do with that kind of cash?

Once I got back from my round the world cruise.......

Buy back the stadium and stick ?10 million in a Trust from which ICT would get the interest.  That should give them about ?1 million to work with on an annual basis.

I'd also hire back Pele as Sports Psychologist and Craig Brewster as Fitness Coach.

The only other condition I would have is that when they get round to expanding the stadium that I get a Penthouse flat at the top of one of the Corner Pods - best view in Inverness out over the Firth and wouldn't have to get out of my bed to watch the footie  :015:

On the personal front...I've always wanted to learn to fly a helicopter.  Other than that it would be a nice car, nice house, making sure family are looked after and invest in some small businesses (maybe some venture capital investments).  Oh yeah...and I'd never waste my money on another lottery ticket  :001:

with that kind of money i would own the club and have all my evil schemes (to reward the few fans who do turn up) running by the start of next season.

basically the plan would be to have the fans pay for a heavily reduced season ticket (?120 maybe?) but assume the same group can stump up the cash shortfall (plus a bit more) through other all year round ventures, such as regular bowling events, poker comps, club bar, gym, strip shows, dodgy loans, peg selling etc  anything that turns a profit.  the idea is simple, the average punter gets more for their money than just a seat at a football game and the club earn more over the season than they do by offering bottom of the league garbage.

oh and christie wouldn't get a 1 year extension.  nor would he be sacked, id just buy the heathmount and make him be first team coach there, id hire ian mccall for the football and all parties would be satisfied.  especially ian, id even let him bring in a player or two

id watch all the games on tv from my yacht in the med, where i wouldnt give a monkeys scrote how ict were doing in reality.  id be too busy having coke parties with a team of scantily clad italian slags with my new pals simon cowel and alistair campbell.  we'd be total pirates

but first of all when the sun or record came to take a picture of me holding a massive novelty cheque id scribble 'no bawd lyke' on it somewhere and where a caley top with 'rightynuff mun' on the back

I hope you win the ?35m now just to see the corners of the stand filled in. Look quite smart that

not if he didnt close the curtains in the penthouse it wouldnt ......  :crazy07:

Is everybody aware that this thread is psychologically linked to being bottom of the table and the anxieties about players, points etc. Its called avoidance - Avoidance is a simple way of coping by not having to cope. When feelings of discomfort appear, we find ways of not experiencing them. According to the dynamic theory, avoidance is a major defense mechanism in phobias. Procrastination is another form of avoidance where we put off to tomorrow those things that we can avoid today.

Is everybody aware that this thread is psychologically linked to being bottom of the table and the anxieties about players, points etc. Its called avoidance - Avoidance is a simple way of coping by not having to cope. When feelings of discomfort appear, we find ways of not experiencing them. According to the dynamic theory, avoidance is a major defense mechanism in phobias. Procrastination is another form of avoidance where we put off to tomorrow those things that we can avoid today.

As Jethro the cornish comic would say...Christ    :crazy07:

Guest TinCanFan

I'd buy a new centre back first of all.  Then I'd buy a plane and then spend the rest on the 10,000 seat "TinCanStand".

Guest samuelbarros

I'd buy Rankin his own personal sunbed. The rate at which he uses it, ?35 million should be enough to keep it powered for 2 whole seasons...autumn and winter.

Guest TinCanFan

I make my own TV station (TinCanTV or TinCanTelly) where ICT matches would be shown for free so you don't have to pay a small fortune for Setanta or Sky Sports to see them.