FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

It is not a rumour!!!

Alex MacLeod

It is a fact that now having completed my 50th year of life I am suffering from some form of senility. I could have sworn that a short time ago I read, and responded to, a thread about a resignation.

IHE I desparately need your help and advice. I'm not ready to just give up and be nursed. We have cups to win, a league to win and a foray into europe to get through before my time ends.

I didn't deleted it, or even see it as I wasn't online at the time, but the posts were reported and asked by a few to be removed.  I believe that there was some personal content which was inappropriate.  As you say the news has now broken, so the thread on the ICT forum will remain open for discussion.

Due to allegations of things disappearing in the past we do have a system in place that logs all moderator activity (editing, deleting of posts etc) and the post was not removed by us.

The only explanation that remains is that the original poster decided themselves to remove the topic having had second thoughts.

Due to allegations of things disappearing in the past we do have a system in place that logs all moderator activity (editing, deleting of posts etc) and the post was not removed by us.

The only explanation that remains is that the original poster decided themselves to remove the topic having had second thoughts.

Hmmm.... That original poster must be, or must have been very close to CC..... :024:

Once again... Gawd almighty!!!  Please stop all this...  who said what, who deleted what, when, whatever, whenever. what's the point?

GET  A  LIFE!

Once again... Gawd almighty!!!   Please stop all this...  who said what, who deleted what, when, whatever, whenever. what's the point?

GET  A  LIFE!

The point is I now know I haven't gone senile overnight. That must be something worth discussing,  :-*