FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V Dundee Utd - matchday thread

Scotty

I will say this only once, your team needs you, get behind the team for this is going to be a difficult season..................

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good post tm4tj

i hope we dont go down, i enjoy the spl, i dont want to have to wait till im in my 30's or 40's to see it again

im gonna make an effort to see as much of this horror show as possible for the rest of the season, home and away, its clear the team has been lacking something this past 18 months in terms of luck, motivation, energy and support.. i blame myself for my semi-boycott (where i actually turn upto a few games.. :029:) under the christie era.. but im coming back home and away starting this saturday, have to rob whatever enjoyments left in this circus before it leaves town

I was told that he just didn't look interested.

I would look at your sources and see how reliable they are. Especially after your outburst last season where you claimed that ICT should have had a penalty when Wilson was fouled only to be later told by your informant you had got things wrong again  :015:

We need to start playing to our limitations again and the old game plan of being hard to beat!

Until we sort things out at the back, we are going to continue to struggle.

The current centre back pairing is simply NOT working, it didn't work at the start of our first season in the SPL either!

I was told that he just didn't look interested.

I would look at your sources and see how reliable they are. Especially after your outburst last season where you claimed that ICT should have had a penalty when Wilson was fouled only to be later told by your informant you had got things wrong again  :015:

Got things wrong again?  I haven't got things wrong for the first time.  I think you will find that the person who told me doesn't actually post on this site, and the person who came on to say I was wrong was in fact my brother.  I do know more then one person that goes to ICT matches now.  In fact, that matter was cleared up, shame you missed that.

Hardest thing to take yesterday was the sight of a central defender with dodgy knees running at our defenders and there was no way they could handle it.

Why the feck was he allowed to dictate the second half and why wasn't Tokely put on him to offer more of a physical challenge.

We are supposed to be on 103-105 fm which is not us and also internet wrong match too

What appears to have happened is that the power had to be switched off at Broadcasting House Inverness all afternoon as part of a huge rebuild that's going on there. It would appear that the 103.5-105 Radio nan Gaidheal frequency must be routed through there and could not be used as a result. I suspect that production in Glasgow was not aware of this technical issue in Inverness.

On reflection, this was maybe one of the better games for Caley Thistle fans to miss commentary on. I'll perhaps just add that the BBC is now able to broadcast commentary on up to six matches on a Saturday - three on national frequencies plus three more local to Caley Thistle, Aberdeen and Gretna.

On reflection, this was maybe one of the better games for Caley Thistle fans to miss commentary on.

Online listeners missed the first half but not the second !!! that was torture  :015: :015:

Guest PartTimer

First half, we played great football and looked like we cared. What on earth was said at half time??? Goal was so stupid ~ does no-oned talk to each other on the pitch? But hey, sh1t happens. We then got our heads down and, after that, it wasd just a case of how many we were going to lose by. Our team need to talk to each other ~ loads and loads of missed opportunities. We need a captain more than a manager at the moment.

Our defenders were shocking ~ have they met each other before? Fraser had a poor day at the office ~ normally i think he is okay. Niculae looked tasty up front but Black had a total shocker. Why we didn't hook him earlier I don't know. When we went 0-2 down, we should have stuck on Wilson, Wyness and Deano straight away. Aaaaggghhhh. Can I be manager?

I think I'll come back on Tuesday ~ I'd like to see us win one game this season...

PT

Guest cantbeatus

TM4TJ - as I get older I find it gets harder to convince myself that it was all a dream, although, believe me, I tried this morning!

On further reflection, I was very disappointed with Dundee United. Despite this great start they're supposed to be having to the season, they were absolute pish yesterday. And then we presented them with 3 goals.

It's no less painful today.  :009: :019:

Aye Levein was raging with our first half performance, his halftime talk done the trick though, from what i have

read it sounds a lot like the 1-1 at Tannadice towards the end of last season, in that game we dominated the first half

and ICT the second half.

We have looked good at times but always fairly solid at the back, if it weren't for a certain referee named Brian Winter

we would probably be sitting with 10 points from 4 games with no goals conceded, so we have certainly improved but lack

upfront due to having only Hunt.

Got things wrong again?  I haven't got things wrong for the first time.  I think you will find that the person who told me doesn't actually post on this site, and the person who came on to say I was wrong was in fact my brother.  I do know more then one person that goes to ICT matches now.  In fact, that matter was cleared up, shame you missed that.

Shame you managed to get in such a tizz bout it at the time that you felt compelled to post that it was a stonewaller when you weren't even there.

I passed on the thoughts of someone else, I can't be held responsible for what someone else sees.  ****, people on this site pass on third hand knowledge all the time.  Seems that you just want to pick a fight.

I passed on the thoughts of someone else, I can't be held responsible for what someone else sees.  ****, people on this site pass on third hand knowledge all the time.  Seems that you just want to pick a fight.

I can think of one or two people that pass on third hand (or is that third rate?) knowledge  :004:

No I'm not picking a fight. If I did you would kick my *** as I am powerfully weak.