FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Which singer/band do you hate most?

Guest TinCanFan

George Michael

Just watch yourself in the bogs.

Disgusting geek, turn the radio off when his songs come on.

Apparently he is so well endowed he can actually abuse himself in a rather unique way.... :001:

That might even explain the funny way he walks.... :023:

Queen with Freddy Mercury.... still have nightmares about being gang-bang raped by Freddy and his mates.... :crazy07:

Think yer needin a wee session on IHE's couch Jonboy!!!!

On the question in hand, thon wee tally Joe Dolci wi "shutupayerface" used to do meh head in,and i seem to remeber kept Ultravox wi "Vienna" aff the No1 spot!! (in the days when i thought that kinda thing was important)

Robbie Bl00dy Williams...can't stand the arrogant, big headed tw@.

On the subject of Queen...overated in my opinion and they had the worst sounding guitar (Brian May) in the whole of rock.

I dont like Muse.........the music is creepy and complicated. I never used to like queen, then wen i think about it, they have some good tunes over the years. Wouldnt say I am a fan tho. I dont like manufactured pish like Spice girls, S club 7 etc etc. Its more about the way its done than the songs tho.

It may not be cool to admit it but I quite liked queen. I so them live two or three times and, while you can be critical of the qulity of the music, Freddy Mercury was a great vocalist and the theatrical experience was second to none.

I dont think many could argue that wif ya

Nobody needs to be ashamed of liking Queen before about 1977. They were a great band and very influential.

However, as Mr Naelifts will tell you with a yawn, I cannot let mention of Queen go by without saying Freddie was influenced by touring with Mott the Hoople and there would have been no Bohemian Raspberry without Marionette.

Sorry Arab4neva bit the Darkness were never wanting to be taken seriously, a bit like Mr Brewster at Tannadice, :014: modern day Spinal Tap and IMO were pretty good at ripping off 80's rock. Set it to No. 11.

I personally despise most manufactured music but as they were IMO good at it, I say what the ****?

Status Quo must be the worst band eva ever same chords every time.

Av just decided, i find Kate Nash's "singing" irritating as ****.

And while we are on about ppl that bug me................That chanelle from Big Brother is my most hated person. She is so far up her fat *** its unbelievable :020: She thinks she is a star and is such a winge