FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The What Are You Listening To? Thread

RiG

4361-15.jpg

Ba ra ba ra ba ba ba ba ba! Ba ra ba ra baaaaa!

I love you, baby,

And if it's quite alright,

I need you, baby,

To warm a lonely night.

I love you, baby.

Trust in me when I say:

Oh, pretty baby,

Don't bring me down, I pray.

Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay

And let me love you, baby.

Let me love you.

Tuuunnnnneeee!

I can't decide which song is better - Cannonball or

4939-78.jpg

Everytime I hear Cannonball I just get swept away by it and while 'O' has some great songs onit none of them make me get lost in the song as much as 'Cannonball'. Maybe 'I Remember'. EDIT: Just seen that you just listened to that there.

My old flatmate loves Damien Rice - I've been giving him my thoughts on 'O' this evening. Trying to decide if I should get 'B - Sides' but I'm leaning towards going for Interpol - 'Turn Off The Bright Lights'.

Oh that is an extremely difficult choice you have to make! Both are great albums, although I reckon Antics is a better album than Turn Off The Bright Lights. It's very difficult to choose between Damien Rice or Interpol, they are so different; ARGH you should get both!!

Bob Dylan - I Want You

Well I've listened to the streaming samples from Amazon and I think that 'Turn Off The Bright Lights' sounds better than 'Antics' myself. I can get 'Turn Off...' for about £6.99 so could easily get 'B - Sides' as well (£5.49) and I am quite keen to get hold of another 'Secret Machines' album as well as I really like them.

4943-77.jpg