FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Time to break our duck

Guest macgint71

Guest macgint71

Is tonight our night or will we have to watch the dons fans coming away from another game knowing that they beat or drew against the dominate team

Ever since we've been in the SPL, I've thought.... "This is it!! We'll break our duck this time". Told every single Dons fan I know (quite a few considering I live and work in Aberdeen) that ICT will gub them this time. Aberdeen always seem to be in some kind of "injury crisis", so my confidence soars.

Then a drab game, where we are slightly on top and deserving of 3 points and end up with 1 or less.

The 2 last minute goals really depressed me last season :019:

Ever since we've been in the SPL, I've thought.... "This is it!! We'll break our duck this time". Told every single Dons fan I know (quite a few considering I live and work in Aberdeen) that ICT will gub them this time. Aberdeen always seem to be in some kind of "injury crisis", so my confidence soars.

Then a drab game, where we are slightly on top and deserving of 3 points and end up with 1 or less.

The 2 last minute goals really depressed me last season :019:

That last minute one we watched from the Bon Accord was particularly depressing, especially as there were only a few of us and it looked like we had done enough. Gutted when they equalised.

I also keep saying this is the time, but it has to come sooner or later.  There would be something particularly sweet about knocking them out of the cup though.  Fingers crossed. I'm looking forward to it.