FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Top men so far

Guest gr1980

Nope - I would agree with Duncan and from the games I have seen I would have put him top, only just shading Cowie. Black and Wyness would be neck and neck thereafter.

And if I was Bruce Forsyth on yon Come Dancing show I would be shining the feckin spotlight on Caff and Hastings - Niculae got through on the pubic vote.

Duncan ,I'm sorry but any one who does not have him as the first name on the team sheet shows an obvious lack of football knowledge and tactics.The man probably breaks up more opposition moves than any other player in ICT history and his work rate is second to none.

Wyness, if he gets the ball to his feet with his back to goal 9 times out of ten something positive will happen wih it.

Don Cowie, what a revelation he has been,he never stops for the full 90 mins and is probably the fittest player I have ever seen.

Marius,the man has class this we can all see but everyone seems to be making a big issue about his lack of goals,I personally would not be bothered if he never scored a goal for the rest of the season ,as long as he continues to set up chances as he has been, and Denzil and the rest just have to put them in the net for him,then I will be a happy bunny for the rest of the playing term.

IHE seems pretty much spot on.

My personal favourite - Duncan - the man who allows us to tick.  Constantly breaks up opposition's moves, works his a$$ off, annoys the crap out of pretty much anyone he plays against, scores the occasional screamer.  What more could you want.  A spectacularly unsung hero.

Cowie - regularly outstanding.

Black - doing his thing with a little more controlled aggression than previously.  Class.

Wyness - a long awaited return to form and confidence...long may it last.