FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

support asda at tuesday meeting

Feb82000

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark". It's a quote from Shakespeare's "Hamlet" (Prince of Denmark), made by one of the Elsinore palace guards when he sees the Ghost of Hamlet's Father. The quote is nowadays taken as indicative of something corrupt..... so, although SMEE used it in the context of Inverness Storewars, the most likely place you'll hear it at the moment is presumably in relation to Labour party finances!

Mantis...........i coudlnt care less wat you reckon. Hardly Moderator type behaviour stirring things up wen they had settled now is it :024: But hey, maybe you think you can do wat you please and hide behind yer Moderator standing, which may have a small consequence on here, but in the grand scheme of things, it means sod all, so dont fall into the trap of thinking it does!

Nope- I'm just in from work and entitled to have my say.

My views are not time barred and I'm not hiding behind anything either. You are hiding- you've been accused of inappropriate comments and the best you can do is 'no one likes me, I don't care'. You'll be on University Challenge next.

Don't give us all this guff about moderator behaviour- a red herring. I've let you speak without censoring anything and you're digging a big enough hole without my help. I'm entitled to say personally if I think you're wrong (and you are).

Yeah yeah Mantis....your a moderator so yer gonna be right, goes without saying eh...............well get yer facts correct...my post was removed as it quoted the original post that was deemed unsuitable (and not by me to save you any further confusion), and as Scotty said, any such posts  including this remark were removed!

As for your quote of "no one likes me, I don't care"........ In order to place quote marks around it and attribute it to me, I would have had to have posted that somewhere. Can you show me where this was posted please............No, i didnt think so. I thought there was some form of criteria you had to meet to be a Mod, at the very least, some basic sense. Evidently not!

actually Mantis, it wasnt SMEE who was accused of making inappropriate comments, it was another poster. SMEE initially misinterpreted my moderation of the thread thinking I had accused him/her and other users of racism when all they were doing was responding to the initial comment. It was all sorted :004:

... so lets get back on topic !!! - and if you two want to kiss and make up, can you do it via PM

I'm aware of the original poster and all that was deleted Scotty, but just to be clear - I considered the 10.13 am comments of Smee to be inappropriate and that's what I quoted. However, that's the end of the matter as you say. I hear Asda's cheaper than Tesco BTW.....