FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

More congratulations!!!

Naelifts

And continuing the theme of good news............

A lovely little  Yngwiette was born last night to Ian and Alison. All doing well I am told. One slight problem...............you can't really call a girl Marius, can you ?

Fellow moderators............feel free to promote this to the top of the board

Awwwwwwww may you enjoy the dirty nappies getting puked on and all the sleepless nightsz !!!

congratulations on the birth of your wee girl !!!

Oh and by the way the wee lass that lives near us is called Callie !!!

The best bit is Callies dad is a celtic supporter !!

Many thanks everyone, I'll pass on your thoughts, wit and sarcasm to the recuperating Mrs Y when I go back to see them in the morning.

But OMG, if you had seen what I had seen...... :010: More than any football match you can imagine it really was painful to watch, horrific in fact, and it certainly ended in injury time. But a great result to celebrate.  :crazy07:

We now have the cutest wee girl. We decided to avoid any ICT/DUFC bias so chose a name with no football connotations, but I've just this very moment realised that a Hannah (David) played for Utd.  :029:  :015:

She tricked me.......just like 9 months ago!

Many thanks everyone, I'll pass on your thoughts, wit and sarcasm to the recuperating Mrs Y when I go back to see them in the morning.

But OMG, if you had seen what I had seen...... :010: More than any football match you can imagine it really was painful to watch, horrific in fact, and it certainly ended in injury time. But a great result to celebrate.  :crazy07:

We now have the cutest wee girl. We decided to avoid any ICT/DUFC bias so chose a name with no football connotations, but I've just this very moment realised that a Hannah (David) played for Utd.  :029:  :015:

She tricked me.......just like 9 months ago!

Feck me I forgot to tell ya - I have done my midwifery years ago - I could have delivered Hannah - just keep it in mind fer the next time.  :001:

But its a feckin great feeling.  :022: