ICT V Celtic : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Incredible! We're back to our famous best. The radio boys were effusive in their praise for us. Even the eejit Traynor was forced to praise us, instead of banging on about Celtic's deficiencies.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Update: Cowie interviewed, said Brew was positive at half time they could go for the win. Good on him.  :021: :021:

It is - 15 C and we are having from 40 to 50 cms of snow today so the team sure warms things up with this great win !

Hey Glebe - your in Ottawa right ? guess we are getting it slightly better than you here in TO. - last time i looked outside it wasnt that cold (-10 or so) and we had only had about a foot of snow so far this morning but its still falling. They say this "storm" is going to be the worst we have had for a few years, and they also say it came all the way from Texas. I guess they really do make things bigger down there  :015: :015:

Onto the game itself, I couldnt get anything for the first half - audio, video etc as all legitimate avenues are blocked to me. There is quite simply no "legal" way to watch this game in your house on TV or over the internet in Canada. Although ICT have the capability to offer this to us all for a fee (via PTV's pre-existing broadcast platform), for some reason they choose not to do so and ignore any mail on the subject that might explain the legitimate thinking behind this stance..

So, I have to admit, for the second half, (and for the first time this season) I fired up one of these P2P sites and watched the game via TVAnts on my PC. The morality of this may be questionable, but the legality is muddy .... I am in Canada, our website servers are in the USA, and the TV channel was broadcast from China (in English) so nothing in the above equation is going anywhere near the UK.  Anyhoo, it meant I actually got a decent feed for the second half with only minor buffering issues. The goals were taken well, and the save from Mikey near the end was top drawer as it was actually a double save ... hands first, then feet on the way down. Thought Niculae had some nice touches but his lack of pace was shown just before he got hooked when he could have been clean through but looked for a foul for having his shirt tugged ... (maybe he was knackered, he did seem to put in a decent shift). I thought we played very well, and the crowd sounded quite noisy too. Shame I had to resort to this to see the game but as I said, if there was a legitimate way to watch this game and pay ICT or the SPL to do so, then I would happily do that.