FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Gretna

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

Fraser

Proctor                                    Watt                                        Hastings

McBain 

Tokely                                                                            Cowie 

Wilson                              Black

Wyness                                          Niculae

Subs: Zibi, McAllister, Vigurs, Kerr, Bayne, McGuire, Paatelainen/Imrie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following Brewsters refusal to take my advice last week, and our according loss. This week. I have selected a team of self-serving egotists.

Hitler.

Heather Mills, Stalin, Robert Mugabe (capt), Donald Trump.

My wife's boss, Graeme Souness, Satan, Earl Haig

Kim Jong-Il

Craig Brewster

I have put Heather Mills, on the side of her good leg, where she can do most damage with flanking runs, but it is Muagabe's distribution that will cost Gretna dear. The Defence, In particular "Tower" Trump, will hold firm against a Gretna team intent on impressing for next season. Long balls to Jong-Il and Brewster may distract.

This team will holdout for a 1-1 draw against Gretna Boys Brigade/Scouts select.

I'm thinking a better game will be had if the both sets of fans have a kick about instead. What with how both teams are doing we might have enough people there for 11 a side and a couple of subs.

I'm thinking a better game will be had if the both sets of fans have a kick about instead. What with how both teams are doing we might have enough people there for 11 a side and a couple of subs.

We might have to rope in a few of the directors but we should have enough for a game,

Hitler.

Heather Mills, Stalin, Robert Mugabe (capt), Donald Trump.

My wife's boss, Graeme Souness, Satan, Earl Haig

Kim Jong-Il

Craig Brewster

Why are you playing Satan as both a midfielder *and* a lone striker? :015:

------------------Fraser------------------

Proctor    Tokely    Watt    Hastings

------------------McBain------------------

Cowie-----------Black-----Paatelainen

-----------Niculae-------------------------

-------------------------Wyness----------

Fraser

Proctor Bayne Kerr Vigurs

Gillespie

Cowie                    McBain

Rory

Niculae ©    Rennie

Subs: Zibi, Tokely, Hastings, Leslie, Duff, Wyness, Scott- Woodhouse

------------------Fraser------------------

Proctor    Tokely    Watt     Hastings

------------------McBain------------------

Cowie-----------Black-----Paatelainen

-----------Niculae-------------------------

-------------------------Wyness----------

Nt far off with that one.  Swap Ross and Bambi about and give Zibbi a game.

highly doubt if wilson or black will play again this season

Ian has been punished, has taken it like a man, and will likely feature against Gretna. Richie hart will start and Barry on the bench.

nothing against ritchie as i think we should have kept him but whats the point in playing him ever again if he's of to county?

Ok - Fraser stays in goals obviously.

Tokely goes back to right back which is clearly his best position - play Proctor and Hastings in the middle - McBain at left back where he showed so much promise earlier in the season - Cowie wide right in a Bazza type role - Black and Vigurs in the middle - Patti on the left - Niculae simply has to be told to play it again RIGHT up front with Wyness playing on his shoulder. Imrie, Watt, Hart and anybody feckin else on the bench.

Mind you - that means playing too many peeple in their best positions.  :023:

Fraser has been pretty mince recently, giving malkowski a chance is a good shout.

Definitely agree with you there. Give Malkowski a run out on Saturday. Mikey looks like he's lackng a good deal of confidence in recent matches.

Definitely agree with you there. Give Malkowski a run out on Saturday. Mikey looks like he's lackng a good deal of confidence in recent matches.

No thanks, if Mikey is lacking in confidence, then Gretna should help get it back.

Fraser

Tokley©    Proctor    Watt ( although I'm sure it will be McGuire  :008: )      Hastings

Hart            Cowie      Black (if he grows up)    Cowie

Niculae    Bayne

I'm sure Richie could be persuaded to change his mind if given the chance

Hasn't he already signed with County for next season, or was that just a rumour?

Not absolutely sure but I think if a player signs a pre-contract he can pull out of it provided he stays with existing club.

Fraser has been pretty mince recently, giving malkowski a chance is a good shout.

Nothing wrong with Fraser that wouldn't be helped by him not going out on the town the night before we had matches.