FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic Store in Inverness

DaveDargo

I wonder how Debenhams rated the sales from the ICT concession they used to have? Or was their decision to stock Caley stuff also a shrewd way of connecting with the local community when they opened their new store? Either way, the Club and Debenhams should be applauded for taking the first move. Just a shame they haven't managed to promote it better.

I still think a concession like that is an excellent way of gettign the brand profile raised. Let's face it, how often do dads & boyfriends end up wandering aimlessly round the sports/menswear section while the wife is trying on stuff!

Don't think we've got a big enough fan base to support a permanent high street store.

It be good to get some more stuff at Debenhams because I can't get to the shop normally because I don't drive  :009:!!

You'll soon be able to buy tickets in the eastgate center!!

Going by the fact that neither JJB nor' apparently Debenhams sell ICT stuff. And the amount of people - Be it locals or tourists - that donder on into JJB to ask for ICT loot, I reckon if somewhere affordable were to appear, a shop in the city center would be a very good asset.

Going by the fact that neither JJB nor' apparently Debenhams sell ICT stuff. And the amount of people - Be it locals or tourists - that donder on into JJB to ask for ICT loot, I reckon if somewhere affordable were to appear, a shop in the city center would be a very good asset.

good idea :003: :003: :003:!!

love it!!!

I whish someone would think about doing it!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TinCanFan

I see it's in the Courier again today.  That'll two shops of the Bigot Brothers trying to warp the minds of kids in Inverness.  All in all, it's just like Hitler.

TCF...are you trying to warn all non OF fans that they might all be rounded up, put on a train and taken to concentration camps to be gassed? FOOK...am crapping masell :blah01:

Guest TinCanFan

No, its the way they try to warp the minds of kids.  Just like the Hitler and the rest of his gang did to the Germans.

No, its the way they try to warp the minds of kids.  Just like the Hitler and the rest of his gang did to the Germans.

I think a sense of perspective is required here. I'm sure that the millions of human beings who died under fascist rule in Europe, would dispute that 21st century shopping choice is in any way similar to being part of the largest act of genocide in history. Freedom of choice anyone?  :018:

Should be up to the local councils or officials to ban shops relating to the Old Firm in towns and cities across Scotland, I'd imagine if some kind of sex shop (Amsterdam or Paris style) went up in the middle of Inverness town centre of the eastgate there would be plenty complaints and uproar around to get it shifted to somewhere hidden out of sight, while Celtic and Rangers may not be on the same kind of level as kinky material being shown in windows like that, it is an encouragement that if a kid can purchase the Celtic/rangers items more easily than inverness (or any other clubs in towns across Scotland) then they will more than likely end up doing it.

By all means have the shops on a fair and equal trade basis, but get them fecking hidden down some dark alley  :crazy07: only one football club should have a shop in the city centre of Inverness (eastgate, high street, victorian market, retail park) and that is ICT!!! none of these Glasgow based clubs!!!!! maybe 2 if you count Clach but i cant see them having a shop in the city centre :blah01: