FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WALTER SMITH

"HITMAN Lee Miller was last night handed a shock Scotland call-up for the Kirin Cup. The Dundee United star has answered an SOS from national boss Walter Smith after Wolves' Celtic-bound striker Kenny Miller was forced to withdraw with a hamstring injury"

Shouldn't that have been DARGO! Or is 20 goals a season not enough?

Miller has only scored 8 goals!

DARGO & BROON overlooked - get a grip Walter!

... as well as Everton 3rd choice keeper Iain Turner (2 games, 1 red card), and McNamee (7 games this season i think!).

At least its not as bad as England squad for World Cup!! Walcott hasn't even played a game in the premiership, and i doubt he's even played 20 games for Southampton!

I also thought that Dargo could have got into the SPL team of the season, which was on Scotsport SPL. Instead they picked Riordan who got one less goal, even though he is playing for a better team.

BTW I watched Hostage (with Bruce Willis) the other day and one of the main characters on that is called Walter Smith, pointless information I know, I just thought I would share it. :003:

Guest caley till AYE die

it is starting to get too far,evrybody n the country can see brown is better than everton number 3 he has only played 2 games and was sent off whereas brownie has not made a serious mistake this season(apart from aberdeen game on 1st april)and miller getting in instead of dargo wtf,

I have to admit that at the Scotland game from the Caley stadium I thought that none of the ICT boys played very well, and apart from Naysmith I thought Miller was Scotland's best player that night

I thought Dargo and Brown were poor and Blacky certainly did himself no favours, that said over the season they have been very consistant.

Look on the feckin bright side. It keeps them out of the spotlight and it makes it more likely that they will be staying at ICT next season. I have heard that the powers to be think this season was a one-off fer us, that Brown is a middle of the road keeper, that Dargo will not repeat his goal tally and Dods has no skill. Long may those comments/thoughts persist.

Aye, Walter doesn't know what he's doing!

Takes a squad all the way to Japan, finds at least two new players for the Qualifiers, those players help whoop a team 5-1 that is currently 24 places above us in the rainkings, draws with another one in the top twenty in the world, keeps a clean sheet against them too, wins a trophy, wins $100,000, gains a bit more respectability lost under Berti.

Aye, he's pish!

The tournament was a resounding success for us of that there is no doubt, and I think Smith done a marvelous job as did the players who got on the park however I still don't see how Turner and Smith form motherwell should be ahead of Mark Brown - I'm not saying Brown should have played 'cos I don't think he should have however he should (IMO) have been in the squad after the past few seasons and consistency that he has shown.

As for Dargo I think if he keeps up his current form he will get another chance but Lee Miller??? :007:

2 good results in 2 meaningless friendlies but you know when it comes round to the qualifiers it'll be the usual 'not quite good enough' story.

Of course we have captain fantastic Barry ferguson to come back into the team regardless of how c**p he is playing for Rangers :006: