FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marius Niculae to Dundee UTd?

EWS

Apparently the Arabs have enquired about Mariiooooosssshhhh.  Came from The Sun, so I am unsure how sound this could be.  Would be a disappointing decision if he went, I remember him saying that he would only move to Rangers and Celtic?

Anyway, seems like he is away, thats the Nth number of clubs I have heard him linked with.... including Torino.

I expect Utd's enquiry consisted of "He's costing you a lot of money, so we'll do you a favour and take him off your hands. And because we're so reasonable, we'll even give you ?5,000* for him"

*Payable over 5 annual instalments. Terms and conditions apply.

If you believe everything in the press over the weekend and today Celtic are set to sign half the Romanian Squad and are allegedly linked with Rat, Tamas and now Marius.  You have to wonder how much ofit is based on comments made (or not made) by Strachan when he was commenting on their last game of the Euros.

I blame Marius. Apparently he popped out during his honeymoon celebrations and a reporter heard him tell the doorman ' I'm going back to paradise shortly'.

After some fresh air and trip to shops, he headed back to his newly married wife. As he passed the doorman, oblivious of the journalist, he said ' Paradise for us all. Play like Rat? Also Tam ask me to get him Celtic souvenir'

A Championship side might be a better bet for Marius. The Burnley game on 2 August could be a good shop window for prospective buyers who might have the odd ?500,000 + to splash out.

:024:

Said on the news yesterday that we have rejected 2 offers.  1 from a Romanian team and 1 from a Turkish team.  Only a matter of time.  Interesting that he was due back in training today and now it's Thursday.  Sadly I don't think we'll see him back in Inverness and a deal will be done prior to him travelling.  :009:

Guest stevico64

Said on the news yesterday that we have rejected 2 offers.  1 from a Romanian team and 1 from a Turkish team.  Only a matter of time.  Interesting that he was due back in training today and now it's Thursday.  Sadly I don't think we'll see him back in Inverness and a deal will be done prior to him travelling.  :009:

Marius is coming back, travelling tomorrow and will be training on Thursday

Guest Arab4Ever

todays spaniard makes it 8 strikers at Tannadice (compared to 1 sometime last season), doubt we will be taking any more on. especially one with a fee attached.