FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A couple of Gayfield Pics

The Mantis

Interestingly if you Google "Gayfield pics" the first entry returned is this thread, and the second one is Mantis's Bebo page, possibly.

It's flickr. Old fogies don't use Bebo. Sheesh....

85 views and only 3 comments :rotflmao:

Here's two shots that you might fancy for your desktop if you're an old fogey hankering for the lower leagues.

Gayfield 1

Gayfield 2

cracking Pics Mantis, fair taks me back to meh yoof,Gayfield disnae look like it's cheenged much since the late 70's.Last time i was their eh was in platform shoes and sta-press breeks.

Couple of months ago then?

Couple of months ago then?

You been peekin in meh wardobe ya cheeky chunt!! nothing wrong wi high waisters and brothel creeepers...........just wish eh could still grow the mullet :rotflmao:

Nah yer missus told me.....

Never heard of wigs Al?

Good pics my insectoid chum but I'm a tad confused by Pic 1 ... were you in the 'home' end? I see the main stand on the right, so the away support are opposite and to the left...by my reckoning that means you're standing with the Lichties.

Maybe it has all shifted round since my last visit in 2002...a day when you single-handedly 'charged' the home support when we went 2-0 up...so I can't imagine you're snapping with the enemy!

Yours, Confused