FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If you met Brew tomorrow...

Drochit Blue

Guest ict1994

2 up front at home

those 2 leave in january : McAllister, Djebi-Zadi and Fraser but first find a new goalie

and finally new contract for cowie-do evrythng 2 keep him here

To be honest I would say - Hello Mr Brewster - and check whether he had his feckin shoes on the right feet - or the left and right feet - and I would glance at his groin region to check his immediate perception of ma adonis like figure.

I would then say - "Can you get rid of Mike Smith?".

All right Craig..............want a beer.............then I'd likely chat about the weather and holidays and all the things folk chat about. I dont talk about my work when I'm away from it so I wouldn't expect anyone else to talk about theirs.

Are you bisexual ?

i see him in the gym all the time and have made little remarks (jokingly sounded of course) of what i thought of the last performance, he just asks me what i would have done and sounds dead serious. When i tell him he explains why he wouldnt have done that and so on....i get the feeling he wants to do really well but in the end he just doesnt have a clue. (not saying what i say would work either though)

I did meet him and said hullo Mr Brewster and as he shook my hand he replied....."Call me Craig".

Can't say I have anything against the man--he is deadly serious about ICT's success.

What I would dearly love to hear, however, is what the constant naysayers about "Craig" will have to say if ICT moves close to the top of the table. Will it be music to our ears?

All right Craig..............want a beer.............then I'd likely chat about the weather and holidays and all the things folk chat about. I dont talk about my work when I'm away from it so I wouldn't expect anyone else to talk about theirs.

Are you bisexual ?

Dont think my private lifes got anything to do with you but no I'm not :rotflmao: