FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pizzas

Johnboy

As a follow up to the wonderfully informative debate on where to find a decent chippy in Sneck - how about take-away pizzas?

Where are the best ones to be encountered around closing time?

:005: :005: :005:

Without a doubt the best pizzas in Inverness come from Bici's in Tomnahurich St.

A wide range of toppings, consistency, commitment to quality in ingredients and makeup, well-priced extras, delivery service, phone ordering...all these things add up to a service and products that cannot be matched by chain pizzas.

Give em a try...you wont look back!

In addition they are owned and run by an ICT season ticket holder and frequent sponsor/advertiser. So a proportion of each meal goes to the club! The supporters choice.

That'll be £5, Martin

Wonder if anyone has tried Domino's in Academy street?

Best Pizza was in Rimini on the Adriatic riviera, late night on the beach, nice Chianti, brill pizza, nice bird to share it with...ahhhh memories

"Serie A" in Perth is my favourite. All the pizzas and pastas are named after Italian footballers and teams.

Mmmm not sure if i'd like my mounth round a Del Piero thankyou very much... :016:

I love Dominos pizza!

Before one of our Balls last year we decided not to go to the meal (thus saving £25 each) and instead put some money in a kitty to get a huge, big, f'ck off Dominos order and ended up with about 5 large pizzas between 8 of us! :001:

Pizza, because of the high fat content, can, if eaten before drinking, help reduce the effects of the drink. However, if eaten after you get smashed it increases the effects cos it lies heavy in your gut and doesnt come back up as easily as it went down. Dominoes mighty meaty is the bis though.

First Pizza Direct - Felt ill twice after having their pizza. Also waited an hour for a cold pizza to be delivered once. I refused to pay for it, and when I phoned the shop it turned out the driver couldn't find my house, had returned the pizza to the shop, and they had just sent same pizza out with another driver - no apology, no offer to send fresh pizza - nothing.

Domino's - The quality I have always associated with the Franchise hasn't travelled well to Inverness IMO, thought their pizza was tasteless.

Bici's - Pizza has always been decent and the coleslaw is the best. Service can sometimes be a bit slow, but you kind of expect that from the busier takeaway delivery places in town and have to understand they are busy because they are the best available.

Without a doubt the best pizzas in Inverness come from Bici's in Tomnahurich St.

A wide range of toppings, consistency, commitment to quality in ingredients and makeup, well-priced extras, delivery service, phone ordering...all these things add up to a service and products that cannot be matched by chain pizzas.

Give em a try...you wont look back!

In addition they are owned and run by an ICT season ticket holder and frequent sponsor/advertiser. So a proportion of each meal goes to the club! The supporters choice.

That'll be £5, Martin

I think Gordy made the hammer/nail interface there. That'll be another £5, Martin :015: :015: :015:

Have tried all the pizza outlets in Inverness and still think Pizza Hut is by far the best.

Dominoes tried once and probably will never try again.......£22 !!! for 2 pizzas delivered and they were poor !!!!!!! :018:

Bicis is next best to pizza hut !

1st pizza direct are ok but whenever i phone there they dont seem to have a clue. Once tried to order SFC and spent 10 mins trying to explain to the guy on the end of the phone where it was on the menu.....his answer.. "i haven't got a menu" !!! :015: :015: :015: :015: