• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Spectre

[

I heard on the radio that we can thank Brewsters buddy McGuire for the first conceded goal

That would be the McGuire who was ever present in our run of good form (including a few clean sheets) this time last year that earned us SPL survival.

Rory for Barrowman, and McBain for Blackie :rotflmao:

Rory put in a good shift in the reserves match on Tuesday, and I think Garry Wood may be carrying a knock.

McBain for Black is surprsing but then Balckie does sometimes go of the boil.

[

I heard on the radio that we can thank Brewsters buddy McGuire for the first conceded goal

That would be the McGuire who was ever present in our run of good form (including a few clean sheets) this time last year that earned us SPL survival.

Rory for Barrowman, and McBain for Blackie :rotflmao:

Rory put in a good shift in the reserves match on Tuesday, and I think Garry Wood may be carrying a knock.

McBain for Black is surprsing but then Balckie does sometimes go of the boil.

Rory always seems to put in a good shift for the reserves, but never transfers that to the first team. If Wood is carrying a knock then why is he on the bench?

Sorry, I've not been very vocal on the position of Brewster upto now, but todays formation, and subs, and the fact we're being totally outplayed by St Mirren, shows he's simply not upto the job. If we don't do something very quickly to resolve the situation we're going to be in very deep ****.

Brewster has to go!

His well known rolled out excuses are becoming an embarrassment and are unacceptable to ALL Inverness supporters.

He clearly does not have a clue how to get the best out of players who are more than capable.

neksor

Guest Spectre

Rory always seems to put in a good shift for the reserves, but never transfers that to the first team. If Wood is carrying a knock then why is he on the bench?

Rory - true enough but does that mean he never gets another chance?

Wood - presumably he could have played, or is needed for U21 rule.

As I stated at outset odd change of tactics

Also thought Duff had played well at Centre Half andthought last week should have had Proctor at right back and |Duff centre half.

never mind damage done now I think.

Still time to hit back but our scoring record this year not good

McAllister and McBain on again odd choice especially when taking Black off

Come on Caley prove us wrong and fight back

Also again slow out blocks for second half and lose goal

Are we talking about the same McGuire here? I'm talking about Mr Phil McGuire, the player we loaned from Dunfermline Athletic Football Club and played well. Then as soon as he had a contract on ICT headed paper he's been beyond woeful. Who are you talking about? :rotflmao:

I think some of the abuse aimed Brewsters way in recent months has been a little OTT, but todays gutless performance was indefensible. Wrong starting line up, wrong system, wrong tactics, VERY WRONG substitutions. I wouldn't mind losing so much if we played the right way but today you'd have been forgiven for thinking that the managers decisions were made using astrology, or a magic 8 ball. I just don't see any logic! Perhaps he's a tactical genius but our results hardly suggest that. :rotflmao:

I think some of the abuse aimed Brewsters way in recent months has been a little OTT, but todays gutless performance was indefensible. Wrong starting line up, wrong system, wrong tactics, VERY WRONG substitutions. I wouldn't mind losing so much if we played the right way but today you'd have been forgiven for thinking that the managers decisions were made using astrology, or a magic 8 ball. I just don't see any logic! Perhaps he's a tactical genius but our results hardly suggest that. :rotflmao:

I'm sorry but I can't agree with that at all. All abuse in his direction is deserved and he has done nothing to show otherwise. With any luck Brewster gets just half the abuse in person on the street than what is shown on here. I could only wish for the opportunity to make my feelings known to him in person.

I predicted this defeat, and frankly...am glad...and long may it continue if it piles pressure on brewster. Call me what you like, i will take the short term misery in the hope of long term stability.

Thats back to back defeats at the hands of St Midden, one of the three teams I would expect us to take the points from.

Glad I didn't go today, although the scoeline probably would have been different.

The two games I have been to, Kilmarnock and Hibs - our best two performances.

Eh could you go more often then please!

That's what my brothers have been saying. But job comes first.