FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v St Mirren - Matchday Thread....

CaleyD

a few suprises today:

first changing from a 4-5-1 (that has worked away from home) to a 4-4-2. why?

starting barrowman. why?

leaving out one of our best players..vigurs. why?

putting on two player (roy and rory) who have not played in ages. why?

brewster ict manager. WHY?

im fed up with this ****. how bad is it going to get when we have no blackie, cowie etc after january?

You're right about this - Vigurs is one of our better midfielders even though he's one of our youngest, am I the only one who thinks Black and Cowie are better when Vigurs is in the team?

And Wood is our best forward at holding up the ball and bringing the midfielders into the match, admittedly he's not an out-and-out goalscorer but not many 'target men' are.

What does worry me is, if we aren't going to play these young guys, we may lose them. I think Woods and Vigurs contracts are up at the end of the season. I'd expect Black and Cowie to go, and given the form we're in just now I imagine that the quality of players we need will be not find ICT to be an attractive proposition.

HELP

Edited by R0b

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a few suprises today:

first changing from a 4-5-1 (that has worked away from home) to a 4-4-2. why?

starting barrowman. why?

leaving out one of our best players..vigurs. why?

putting on two player (roy and rory) who have not played in ages. why?

brewster ict manager. WHY?

im fed up with this ****. how bad is it going to get when we have no blackie, cowie etc after january?

You're right about this - Vigurs is one of our better midfielders even though he's one of our youngest, am I the only one who thinks Black and Cowie are better when Vigurs is in the team?

And Wood is our best forward at holding up the ball and bringing the midfielders into the match, admittedly he's not an out-and-out goalscorer but not many 'target men' are.

What does worry me is, if we aren't going to play these young guys, we may lose them. I think Woods and Vigurs contracts are up at the end of the season. I'd expect Black and Cowie to go, and given the form we're in just now I imagine that the quality of players we need will be not find ICT to be an attractive proposition.

HELP

hit the nail on the head there roby. if vigurs was to go as well we would have no quality left whatsoever.