FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A Little Christmas Game for you

L_G

how many people actually believe the board chose brewster second time round anyway?

sutherland gave him the job in a one to one meeting which was then rubber stamped by the board.

Unless you were present at this alleged "one-to-one" meeting, then I would urge you (and anyone else) to be quite careful about making comments which cannot be backed up by fact.

Feelings may be running high on this "board" but it is my opinion that the other "board" of which we speak is also watching comments on here quite closely ...

Okay - Many of us are showing our displeasure at the current situation of out beloved football club.

Many are shouting for the board to take action. I then wondered how many people actually know who sits on the ICT board of directors.

Two questions:

1. How many members are there on the board?

2. Who are they?

Plain and simple.

I'm sure that this information may be available if you go looking, but that would spoil the point of this exercise. So from the top of your head - name them!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back later to give you marks out of ten. :rotflmao: :thumb04:

There are many myths about out there right now, so just hoping to clear a few things up.

What a waste of time.

It doesn't matter 2 flying whatevers how many and who they are!

What I would like to know is WHO does WHAT because we have major football problems at this club and they will only get worse unless the BOARD (not the DOF) gets the finger out and does something positive.

If it needs money, the BOARD needs to find it - even if it means the DIRECTORS dipping into their own pockets - if they don't or can't, then resign and get those in who can. This has happened before and I can see it happen again

GET YOUR FINGERS OUT AND SAVE OUR CLUB

Okay - Many of us are showing our displeasure at the current situation of out beloved football club.

Many are shouting for the board to take action. I then wondered how many people actually know who sits on the ICT board of directors.

Two questions:

1. How many members are there on the board?

2. Who are they?

Plain and simple.

I'm sure that this information may be available if you go looking, but that would spoil the point of this exercise. So from the top of your head - name them!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back later to give you marks out of ten. :rotflmao: :thumb04:

There are many myths about out there right now, so just hoping to clear a few things up.

What a waste of time.

What I would like to know is WHO does WHAT because we have major football problems at this club and they will only get worse unless the BOARD (not the DOF) gets the finger out and does something positive.

If it needs money, the BOARD needs to find it - even if it means the DIRECTORS dipping into their own pockets - if they don't or can't, then resign and get those in who can. This has happened before and I can see it happen again

The directors are in place to ensure the company is being run efficiently and within the law. It is not in their remit to continually supply funds. Maybe, just maybe it needs you and I to dip our hands in our pockets.

And here was me thinkng ths was just a simple power game between Savage and Sutherland ?

Brewster was decided in March / April 2007 as I have always alluded to - the reason he aint gone is becos certain peeple are vying against Robbo - who is now a cert - Shearer as the second will be the peacemaking offering.

Amen.

Aint goin to change ma sgnature.

What a waste of time.

What I would like to know is WHO does WHAT because we have major football problems at this club and they will only get worse unless the BOARD (not the DOF) gets the finger out and does something positive.If it needs money, the BOARD needs to find it - even if it means the DIRECTORS dipping into their own pockets - if they don't or can't, then resign and get those in who can. This has happened before and I can see it happen again

At the club AGM, David Sutherland (Chairman of the Supporers Trust - not Mr Tulloch) asked what the roles were of the current board and the answer was that they didn't have any specific roles or areas of responsibility, although that was something that they were prepared to look at. All the board members are successful business men in their own right, so I can't understand the problem when they get together to run our football club.

While it isn't their responsibility to put their hands into their pockets (something that some of them do in a lot of different ways), but they do have a responsibilty that we have a business model which is sustainable. Increasing revenue streams and ensuring that all avenues are being explored. Unlike the current situation where things are getting worse and worse, so the crowds will drop and drop, losing revenue at every game. Less fans = less strips, less programmes, etc, etc, etc.

Would it be possible to ask if the board might consider nominating someone to become spokesperson? I think i speak for a majority of fans online and otherwise that the silence regarding our current plight is so frustrating.

At the club AGM, David Sutherland (Chairman of the Supporers Trust - not Mr Tulloch) asked what the roles were of the current board and the answer was that they didn't have any specific roles or areas of responsibility, although that was something that they were prepared to look at. All the board members are successful business men in their own right, so I can't understand the problem when they get together to run our football club.

Was the "Director of football" position included in that statement? If so then why is he not just named as a director?

What a waste of time.

What I would like to know is WHO does WHAT because we have major football problems at this club and they will only get worse unless the BOARD (not the DOF) gets the finger out and does something positive.If it needs money, the BOARD needs to find it - even if it means the DIRECTORS dipping into their own pockets - if they don't or can't, then resign and get those in who can. This has happened before and I can see it happen again

While it isn't their responsibility to put their hands into their pockets (something that some of them do in a lot of different ways), but they do have a responsibilty that we have a business model which is sustainable. Increasing revenue streams and ensuring that all avenues are being explored. Unlike the current situation where things are getting worse and worse, so the crowds will drop and drop, losing revenue at every game. Less fans = less strips, less programmes, etc, etc, etc.

I am fully aware that they have no legal obligation to dip into their own pockets, but what some people are missing is the fact that each director is sitting on the board for a reason - one in particular for a very healthy salary - some for business benefits and others for their professional expertise for which they will be paid (finance and legal). They are all responsible for raising funds to operate the business at the level THEY feel appropriate so if they can't support Prem League footie we drop down. Are we then a sustainable business? Are we then attractive to the fans? IMO - NO! What happens then? The club downsizes and relocates! Who benefits then?

Please don't give me " It is not their responsibilty". They are responsible for EVERYTHING that happens to our club and the sooner some contributors wake up and smell the coffee the better! Analyse each director and their business interests and make your own mind up.

Maybe it is time to lay off Brewster, he is an employee. It is not his fault he is still in a job - it's his employers - OUR directors! Let's direct some heat on them and see how they respond to their RESPONSIBILITIES! They may even decide to keep the current management team!

What a waste of time.

I am fully aware that they have no legal obligation to dip into their own pockets, but what some people are missing is the fact that each director is sitting on the board for a reason - one in particular for a very healthy salary - some for business benefits and others for their professional expertise for which they will be paid (finance and legal). They are all responsible for raising funds to operate the business at the level THEY feel appropriate so if they can't support Prem League footie we drop down. Are we then a sustainable business? Are we then attractive to the fans? IMO - NO! What happens then? The club downsizes and relocates! Who benefits then?

Please don't give me " It is not their responsibilty". They are responsible for EVERYTHING that happens to our club and the sooner some contributors wake up and smell the coffee the better! Analyse each director and their business interests and make your own mind up.

Maybe it is time to lay off Brewster, he is an employee. It is not his fault he is still in a job - it's his employers - OUR directors! Let's direct some heat on them and see how they respond to their RESPONSIBILITIES! They may even decide to keep the current management team!

I did not see this posted on the'Is brewster to blame' thread where a number of us did try to indicate that the board had some part to play in this current position we find ourselves in.

What a waste of time.

I did not see this posted on the'Is brewster to blame' thread where a number of us did try to indicate that the board had some part to play in this current position we find ourselves in.

You are right, it wasn't. It's just that this "Board" and our beloved saviour thing grates my nipples.

how many people actually believe the board chose brewster second time round anyway?

sutherland gave him the job in a one to one meeting which was then rubber stamped by the board.

Unless you were present at this alleged "one-to-one" meeting, then I would urge you (and anyone else) to be quite careful about making comments which cannot be backed up by fact.

Feelings may be running high on this "board" but it is my opinion that the other "board" of which we speak is also watching comments on here quite closely ...

And?

They can do what they like, but why does it matter that they're reading a public forum?