Party in the Park

dan_ict

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be fair I think Les Kidger and MFR should get a 'well done' for the effort they put into the day. I thought the presentation celebration was excellent. Just a pity we couldn't have had a short spell of darkness for the fireworks.

To be fair I think Les Kidger and MFR should get a 'well done' for the effort they put into the day. I thought the presentation celebration was excellent. Just a pity we couldn't have had a short spell of darkness for the fireworks.

aye it was very well done from start to finish, a great gesture from them too, cheers

Ach, it was cheesey fun, he did fine and got plenty of applause - especially from the main standers!

Who were the dancing girls?!

Ach, well they're all pensioners, they'll like that sort of thing.

Yes, definitely agree there. BIG THANKS to CK Events. Loved the fireworks!

a230.gifa150.gifa040.gifa150.gifa030.gifa230.gif

i asked the club to arrange an eclipse for the fireworks there answer was " are you lot never happy" :D

The players each getting their own intro as they came out of the tunnel at the end was a brilliant gesture. Gave each one a moment in the spotlight to say thank you for a tremendous effort this season. Tezza seemed to be in his element! :D