FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MARK BROWN

Guest flossy10cat

Guest flossy10cat

with Celtic signing the UTD keeper for the summer, who reckons brown will be given a free and end up back up here now we have lost Fraser?

I would have Brown in ahead of Esson. Think there are a lot of ICT fans with short memories. Broonie earned us many many points with his heroics over his time here.

Edited by SMEE

I would have Brown in ahead of Esson. Think there are a lot of ICT fans with short memories. Broonie earned us many many points with his heroics over his time here.

i know he did. brown was a fantastic player for us. i was just asking what the general thoughts were. never said i wouldn't have him.

He will go to either Hibs or Falkirk imo. Hibs will pack of Ma-Kalamby so it will be Brown and Szamotulski or theirs Falkirk who only have one permanent keeper in Robert Olegnik.

I reckon we should may'be try and get Graham Smith from Rangers or mayb'e that Trinidad guy Kelvin Jack. Both are avaiable i think.

Don't think there's any chance of Mark Brown coming back to The Dump. However, I do think we have a very good keeper in Ryan Esson. That penalty save against the Jambos on Saturday was class and certainly reinvigorated our boys.

Isn't it wierd how so many players that leave ICT fail to make an impact at other clubs. I wonder why that is! Browns reputation has fallen greatly since he left us. As has Dargo, Wyness( When at Hearts) and many others. Including managers.