FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away Shirt

Kylef

I quite fancy the caley away top, and i see it is down to ?20, but i think that might be partly to do with the only sizes being XXXL and XXXXL.

Is this just on their internet shop, or is there other sizes available in the shop, either eastgate or stadium shop? Im from Fife, so havent seen these shops, although after being at Ibrox yesterday, i inted to be up to the Tulloch on the 14th.

I am a Large usually, the home top fits me perfect, but if XXXL is all i can get, i might take it, cos i know that an old old errea caley top of mine thats XXL isnt HUGE, just big.

Cheers for help!

Errea Size Guide - although I would take this with a bit of a pinch of salt as the club shop staff acknowledged that the away tops seemed a little bigger than the equivalent size in home tops

ADULTS

Small 36-38"

Medium 38-40"

Large 40-42"

X/Large 42-44"

XXL 44-46"

XXXL 46-48"

XXXXXL 48-50"

I picked up a couple of XXL tops and a XXXL top up at the club shop for some of my mates before the Hibs game for 20 quid but there was only a few XXL left then with the remainder being mostly XXXL and XXXXL and a few of the Ms and Ls. The Errea sizes are always a mystery as with any Adidas top I am always a Large (40-42") but with Errea you always have to go a couple of sizes up and try them on -I know an XXL with the Errea Black Away top fits ok.

Errea's XXL 44-46" must be for big lads (or lassies) who want to go for that skin tight affect.... :rotflmao: