FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Clough

TheKnowledge

Think it was the repeat on last night... GREAT documentary although extremely byst

He was a bit before my time but, by all accounts, sounds like a very interesting character. Only football can bring these guys to the front... it's depressing that the most interesting & unpredictable manager we have in the SPL at the moment is Strachan!! I would love to see more characters in our premier league but IMO we need to expand the league so there is more variety

So.....?

Your just trying to hurt me. Thats not very nice.

A thousand apologies Knowledge... It was an extremely ill advised and quite thoughtless post of mine. Believe me I was not seeking to hurt or offend you in any way shape or form whatsoever.

I understand there are quite a few sensitive souls on here, like you, who make many excellent and worthwhile contributions to this website.

There are also one or two cretinous tubes (well one anyway) who can be extremely offensive.... but that's another story.

So.....?

A thousand apologies Knowledge... It was an extremely ill advised and quite thoughtless post of mine. Believe me I was not seeking to hurt or offend you in any way shape or form whatsoever.

I understand there are quite a few sensitive souls on here, like you, who make many excellent and worthwhile contributions to this website.

There are also one or two cretinous tubes (well one anyway) who can be extremely offensive.... but that's another story.

so basically, you have tried to make 'TheKnowledge' look like a pr!ck and then complain about someone else who has caused you some offence... you're a psychologists wet dream!!!

"In colloquial speech, bullying often describes a form of harassment perpetrated by an abuser who possesses more physical and/or social power and dominance than the victim. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a target. The harassment can be verbal, physical and/or emotional. Sometimes bullies will pick on people bigger or smaller than their size. Bullies hurt people verbally and physically. There are many reasons for that. One of them is because the bullies themselves are or have been the victim of bullying" ala Wikipedia

So.....?

so basically, you have tried to make 'TheKnowledge' look like a pr!ck and then complain about someone else who has caused you some offence... you're a psychologists wet dream!!!

"In colloquial speech, bullying often describes a form of harassment perpetrated by an abuser who possesses more physical and/or social power and dominance than the victim. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a target. The harassment can be verbal, physical and/or emotional. Sometimes bullies will pick on people bigger or smaller than their size. Bullies hurt people verbally and physically. There are many reasons for that. One of them is because the bullies themselves are or have been the victim of bullying" ala Wikipedia

'Chibs', can you please post the meaning of sarcasm as well, this way I can work out if young John's apology is genuine.......

so basically, you have tried to make 'TheKnowledge' look like a pr!ck and then complain about someone else who has caused you some offence... you're a psychologist's wet dream!!!

That's a wee bit harsh Chibby babe, and if I may so, not a very appropriate choice of words.

As for psychologist's wet dream that is an extremely scary thought - especially taking into account who this website's resident psychologist is....

:rotflmao:

so basically, you have tried to make 'TheKnowledge' look like a pr!ck and then complain about someone else who has caused you some offence... you're a psychologist's wet dream!!!

That's a wee bit harsh Chibby babe, and if I may so, not a very appropriate choice of words.

As for psychologist's wet dream that is an extremely scary thought - especially taking into account who this website's resident psychologist is....

I don't think your apology is sincere enough.. thus the strong language

make it more believable and I will apologise for wording my post so stongly.... fair??

]

make it more believable and I will apologise for wording my post so stongly.... fair??

Very fair Harry...I'm sorry I upset both you and TheKnowledge.

I didn't realise you two were so close!

]

Very fair Harry...I'm sorry I upset both you and TheKnowledge.

I didn't realise you two were so close!

he's my lover from another mother :thumb04: