FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Clap Your Hands If You Hate County

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry lads the good old days are back no ore spl football in the highlands get it up ya xxxx

we wont be fightning relegation every year in division one :025:

Edited by caleymad

dont worry lads the good old days are back no ore spl football in the highlands get it up ya xxxx

we wont be fightning relegation every year in division one :finger01:

maybe not but you got it today and its so good that your back in the 1st division ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Guest birdog

Is that what Brewster said to you in yer tent last night?

maybe not but you got it today and its so good that your back in the 1st division ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Ye we got it today but ur crappy teams gonna get it when we play you lot next.

Awwwwww thats really nice county missed us :025:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :025: :025: :lol: :025: :025: :025: heh just looked at the tinks fourms apparently they call us tinks and they hope we stay in the first division for a long time? i doubt it and i laugh at how they take the **** out of us even though they have not been in the spl Edited by wizzy

:lol::lol::lol: :025: :025: :lol: :025: :025: :025: :025: heh just looked at the tinks fourms apparently they call us tinks and they hope we stay in the first division for a long time? i doubt it and i laugh at how they take the **** out of us even though they have not been in the spl

Yeah :) We'll be able to tell you ****'s what its like when we gub you 5-0 :lol:

It's pretty sad when a team can only celebrate the fact that another team is doing poorly and nothing from their own team.

I know some guys who claimed to be going to the game today to sit in the Away end in Ross County strips - Words fail me sometimes..

It's pretty sad when a team can only celebrate the fact that another team is doing poorly and nothing from their own team.

I know some guys who claimed to be going to the game today to sit in the Away end in Ross County strips - Words fail me sometimes..

It is sadness, they won't be so smug when they watch us destroy em

when they get relegated next season i might just have to ditch the caley game and go watch them get beaaten and gloat as they return to the second division. :lol::lol::lol:

Revenge will be delivered.

Edited by cal234ey

The funniest thing i have ever seen was county fans singing "am falkirk til i die" :lol:

Now, its a good thing that County fans did sit in the South stand, Now they have swine flu too :lol:

The funniest thing i have ever seen was county fans singing "am falkirk til i die" :blink:

Now, its a good thing that County fans did sit in the South stand, Now they have swine flu too :030:

yeah lets hope the county fans get close to brewster! and when they get relegated i propose i troll on there fourm!