FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Next Season's Numbers

Renegade

Since it's SFL next season, will ICT go back to numbering everyone 1-11 in every game, or will they stick with an individual number for each player? I know most if not all SFL teams I've ever seen seem to go with 1-11, with nameless shirts. Will ICT be doing that next season?

And here's the other thing, is this nameless shirts wih 1-11 an SFL rule or do the clubs do it voluntarily, if they wish to stick with the individual numbers?

I'm sure supporters are allowed to put players names on their shirts .

Although this season more than ever, it's advisable to wait until the transfer window has shut before you get your favourite player's name put on.

SPL rules dictate that a player and his number must be registered. Hence the reason for squad numbers. the rule also dictates that the players name be on the shirt above the number. (SPL Rules B9.1 - B9.7)

SFL Rule 66.7 states that the numbers of the first 11 starting in any given game shall be 1-11 with substitutes numbered consecutively. There is no rule on names but it would be financially unviable to put names on shirts for each match.

Is there any point in getting SFL number because it will just look stupid in season 10/11 in the SPL :024:

Edited by caleymad

Is there any point in getting SFL number because it will just look stupid in season 10/11 in the SPL :lol:

Well dont get one. Get something else on it

you didnt get his joke!

Is there any point in getting SFL number because it will just look stupid in season 10/11 in the SPL :lol:

Well dont get one. Get something else on it

you didnt get his joke!

DAMN!

I need to start reading posts before adding 1 :D

But That's Spl Printing!

Yes. He will have some SFL numbers if not he'll get them in for whoever wants one. The only thing which he will use that is SPL is the letters.

Might pop in one day and see if he can get the badges with iru-bru first division on it

No, in the first division you CAN have names but there's no point because it's gotta be 1-11. Players could just put there names on their shorts and have only number on their shirts. As far as I know there is no rule against having names on the shorts.

As far as I know there is no rule against having names on the shorts.

Whats the point in putting names on the shorts? We have bigger fish to fry.

So you can tell who's who's if you don't know.

As far as I know there is no rule against having names on the shorts.

Whats the point in putting names on the shorts? We have bigger fish to fry.

Ignore him and he might go away , hopefully :lol:

:P :lol: