FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Zander Sutherland

Hearach

Didn't know he had been released. Now THAT is a tragedy. I always rated him very highly and he did well when he got a rare chance to come on. I am sad to see all the youngsters going but am extremely p*ssed off at this.

Hope Zander moves onwards and upwards. All the best wee fella.

All the best to the lad but I really don't think he deserves the amount of hype generated after making just one start (?) and the occasional cameo, even giving a penalty away against Killie on one occasion.

I'm sure he'll turn into a superstar at County now after saying all that

(You know the rules on abusing those involved with ICT or this site). He has released all the players we had a chance in keeping and offerd contracts to players we dont have a chance in keeping so now we have almost NO team! What a Idiot!

Ross **** are going to finish ahead of us. I know it. UNLESS things are sorted quickly!

Edited by Alex MacLeod
Please follow the rules or suffer the consequences

. He has released all the players we had a chance in keeping and offerd contracts to players we dont have a chance in keeping so now we have almost NO team! What a Idiot!

Ross **** are going to finish ahead of us. I know it. UNLESS things are sorted quickly!

For some reason I think Butcher has more experience in football management than yourself. Do you think he's making these decisions just to annoy everyone? Give the guy a break. It's his career on the line as well.

Edited by Alex MacLeod
To delete abuse in the quote

. He has released all the players we had a chance in keeping and offerd contracts to players we dont have a chance in keeping so now we have almost NO team! What a Idiot!

I think finances are dictating some of the actions. Though I also think Zander is a bit too small for the rough and tumble of SPL. We are getting rid of U-21 players who were on senior contracts. We have a number, who have played reserves, U-21 and U-19 who are on apprentice contracts. A few of them have been excellent in their class. I wonder if the hope is that some of those will step up to the plate and do a job for us in div 1.

Butcher went to Motherwell, when they were in serious financial crisis, and took a core of players plus a few youngsters and built a team. Some may remember the outcry at the time when eight or nine good players were let go at Well. One Mark Brown was amongst them. Butchers one real success in management then had two common denominators that are evident now but were never evident anywhere else he went. 1. He built a team from next to nothing. 2. He had Maurice Malpas as his No.2. He told Motherwell he could sort them out and put them back on the right tracks and he did. The two of them are a team with a proven success. Working apart they have both shown not to be up to the job.

With four or five weeks yet to pre-season I am not unduly concerned.

Edited by Alex MacLeod
Addition

Guest birdog

We have offered him a trial next week according to a couple of our supporters.

The same people were saying about Vigurs and Wood so there could be truth in it

Why don't you go home?

Why don't you go home?

The link is over there--------------->Genetic mutants click here

Why don't you go home?

Why don't you go home?

Why don't you go home?

Why don't you go home?

How we've missed the days of this type of banter :P

Guest birdog

How we've missed the days of this type of banter :rolleyes:

This is the only good thing about dropping a division, I had forgotten who much I enjoyed the whole C*unty thing. It's been so long that I had not even thought that the introduction of mobile internet has allowed these poor souls access to online forums even when the yellow is on the broom and they feel the overwhelming urge to wander barefoot selling hand carved pegs and sharpening the knives of house dwellers.

Why don't you go home?

Why don't you go home?

Why don't you go home?

the wheels on your house go round and round

Guest birdog

Oh please wait until I find a retort for this gem of a come back, honestly son I grew out of the "I know you are but what am I" book of come backs in primary school. Now I know that as a dweller of Ross-shire the schooling is not up to the same standards as the rest of the country, due to inbreeding I am lead to believe, but I thought you'd be a bit more evolved than you are currently.

We can all tell intellegence isnt existant over in Dingwall.

Intelligent... from Dornoch..... Why exactly do you support Caley anyway? ******* sure they wern't your team in the Highland League :rolleyes:

Guest birdog

Intelligent... from Dornoch..... Why exactly do you support Caley anyway? ******* sure they wern't your team in the Highland League :rolleyes:

The boy is 17 years old :rolleyes: he was 2 when the clubs in question joined the SFL, I sincerely doubt that he was old enough to use his own judgement to choose a team to follow. I reside in Dornoch (used to live in Dalneigh when I started following Caledonian) my eight year old son and ten year old daughter have been brought up to support ICT but have lived in Dornoch all their lives. Besides, we Sutherland folk all know how the folk in Ross-shire are in-bred caravan dwelling mutants and would rather not be associated with their football team, Brora are shyte too.

Intelligent... from Dornoch..... Why exactly do you support Caley anyway? ******* sure they wern't your team in the Highland League :angry:

The boy is 17 years old :angry: he was 2 when the clubs in question joined the SFL, I sincerely doubt that he was old enough to use his own judgement to choose a team to follow. I reside in Dornoch (used to live in Dalneigh when I started following Caledonian) my eight year old son and ten year old daughter have been brought up to support ICT but have lived in Dornoch all their lives. Besides, we Sutherland folk all know how the folk in Ross-shire are in-bred caravan dwelling mutants and would rather not be associated with their football team, Brora are shyte too.

Yes Well said Birdog.

Feck off ya dirty ***** ****.

I'm also from Dornoch. Its up to himself who he wants to support. Feck off back to your caravan.

Edited by DornochJAGGIE

Guest birdog

Yes Well said Birdog.

I'm also from Dornoch. Its up to him who himself wants to support. Feck off back to your caravan.

Relax mate, he is probably just getting pi55ed off with the blisters on his ankles as he trapses the country trying to flog his meticulously hand crafted wooden pegs, his pay as you go mobile broadband is probably nearing it's download limit and he may well be considering selling the notebook he stole from the last person to invite him in to sharpen their knives. It all adds up and since he is seeing people from North of the Kessock Firth supporting the team he spends so much of his time envying and hating he feels robbed of supporters who, by his distorted way of thinking, should be disregarding soap and shoes to go support C*unty. When, in reality and by his own logic we would be supporting Brora. I am sorry but I can't lower myself to his standards, I will however lend my support to Embo for the summer football season.

Yes Well said Birdog.

I'm also from Dornoch. Its up to him who himself wants to support. Feck off back to your caravan.

Relax mate, he is probably just getting pi55ed off with the blisters on his ankles as he trapses the country trying to flog his meticulously hand crafted wooden pegs, his pay as you go mobile broadband is probably nearing it's download limit and he may well be considering selling the notebook he stole from the last person to invite him in to sharpen their knives. It all adds up and since he is seeing people from North of the Kessock Firth supporting the team he spends so much of his time envying and hating he feels robbed of supporters who, by his distorted way of thinking, should be disregarding soap and shoes to go support C*unty. When, in reality and by his own logic we would be supporting Brora. I am sorry but I can't lower myself to his standards, I will however lend my support to Embo for the summer football season.

Yeah. I think the influx of Cunty fans on our forum is due to the closure of their forum, which obviously didnt have enough posts to get a single threads going.I play for Brora Rangers Under 17s, and Dornoch City Under 17s MON THE ZEEBRAS.

Edited by DornochJAGGIE

Guest birdog

Yeah. I think the influx of Cunty fans on our forum is due to the closure of their forum, which obviously didnt have enough posts to get a single threads going.I play for Brora Rangers Under 17s, and Dornoch City Under 17s MON THE ZEEBRAS.

I take back all I said, maybe he is nearly right, maybe there is hardly any intelligence in Dornoch :angry: