FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Zander Sutherland

Hearach

Yeah. I think the influx of Cunty fans on our forum is due to the closure of their forum, which obviously didnt have enough posts to get a single threads going.I play for Brora Rangers Under 17s, and Dornoch City Under 17s MON THE ZEEBRAS.

I take back all I said, maybe he is nearly right, maybe there is hardly any intelligence in Dornoch :angry:

Dornoch under 17s are top of the ross-shire under 17s league i'll have you know :angry:

• 2 months later...

Keith is about right he said awaiting the streams of apologies from posters who castigated coach after coach for their failure to recognise the brilliance of the wee man, his SPL game changing qualities and obvious destiny for bigger and better things.

Me thinks he'll wait a long time.......

Then again, it could be that every single coach/manager involved in Scottish League Football is wrong and some posters on here no best :lol: !

Edited by Sorted

Its a shame we let go of him, he would certainly do a better job than Eagles has done so far.

He has been signed by Keith and you still think he'd do a better job??

I wish the lad all the best but I never bought into the hype from after 3 cameo appearances he was all of a sudden the next Maradona

It was in the Daily Record yesterday that he had signed for Keith but its in the Press & Journel today that he has signed a 2 year deal for Buckie Thistle

Also says in the article he had a trial at Peterhead and also had options in Malta and Cyprus