FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Big Brother

CaleyMad

I seem to have missed some of the opening eposode and was just wondering what everyone else thought of them. Can we see a clear winner yet?

I turned on my TV when Sophie (the playboy model) was on. :rolleyes: I think she's the clear winner for me or Karly :D

and why is it a international housemates theme B)

Edited by caleymad

I always used to think Big Brother was a load of rubbish but i've been ill over the past 2 or 3 years & at home all the time and it's always on so i got totally hooked haha. Some of the tasks and stuff are hilarious though.... x

I turned on my TV when Sophie (the playboy model) was on. :rolleyes: I think she's the clear winner for me or Karly :rolleyes:

Karly looked very familiar to me, I think she's an ex of mine. An ex work colleague, that is.

I turned on my TV when Sophie (the playboy model) was on. :rolleyes: I think she's the clear winner for me or Karly :D

Karly looked very familiar to me, I think she's an ex of mine. An ex work colleague, that is.

YOU watch big brother??????????

:rolleyes:

Sad , sad people . Ever thought of getting a life of your own ?

Yeah you're right. People who post on internet forums are way cooler than ones who watch TV shows.

Sorry but you've lost me there , when did anyone mention it being cool to watch big brother ?

If I've lost you with that then there really isn't any point in trying to explain to you. It's not that difficult to work out.

You always seem really angry for some reason when you post on here. You constantly snipe at others and nit pick at the smallest things imaginable. Maybe I am just being a bit "simple" but if you don't like Big Brother why do you feel the need to post in a thread about it?

Edited by RiG

Its called freedom of choice , comprende ?

I get it very much thanks. Although going by your earlier post in this thread you don't.

By the way, you left a space between the last word of your post and the question mark. You might want to have a look at that.

Getting back to Big Brother, apparently Rodrigo (a young, gay version of Kaka) is the bookies early favourite to win and Lisa and Kris have become "official" housemates.

Edited by RiG

You always seem really angry for some reason when you post on here. You constantly snipe at others and nit pick at the smallest things imaginable.

Ah...so it wasnt just me that noticed that then.

Getting back to Big Brother, apparently Rodrigo (a young, gay version of Kaka) is the bookies early favourite to win and Lisa and Kris have become "official" housemates.

Big Brother sucks, and anyone who watches it is brain dead!! :lol:

On the other hand, I too thought Rodrigo might do well...till i noticed how he went about the very first task. He was quite dictorial and acted like a big jessie. I think he might get up peoples noses in the end.

I think that Saviash could be a bit of a t1t too!

I reckon the posh dude may go far, he reminds me of Ben Fogle. Could be very inoffensive to everyone so wont pick up nominations in the Diary Room!

I can't say I am a massive fan of it. I tend to watch the first night then wait for a big fight or something to kick off then I go back to watching. I have a minor interest in it without actually tuning in every night.