FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Richie Foran May Stay

Guest Mahonio

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Foran stays (and I hope he does) it will have been for one reason and one reason only .... Terry Butcher. That is the one thing we have that Falkirk and St Johnstone cant offer him.

EXACTLY!!!

Would they stay for Craig B******r or Charlie Christie? Nope :lol:

Foran said he is waiting to decide on what to do. I reckon he is probably waiting to see if any bigger clubs come in for him, other than Falkirk and St Johnstone. Aberdeen were interested in him at the start of last season, but since they are now managerless that has probably put a dent in his hopes of moving to a bigger club. Both him and Kerr have had their careers rescued by Butcher, twice in Foran's case. They should think long and hard about going anywhere else.

Foran said he is waiting to decide on what to do. I reckon he is probably waiting to see if any bigger clubs come in for him, other than Falkirk and St Johnstone. Aberdeen were interested in him at the start of last season, but since they are now managerless that has probably put a dent in his hopes of moving to a bigger club. Both him and Kerr have had their careers rescued by Butcher, twice in Foran's case. They should think long and hard about going anywhere else.

I think a few players are thinking long and hard about staying, Morais, Kerr, Foran, Imrie..

Edited by DornochJAGGIE

I think a few players are thinking long and hard about staying, Morais, Kerr, Foran, Imrie..

Thinking long and hard means waiting to see who come in for them. Poor Dougie though, no one else wants him, not even Rangers.

if Foran leaves it up to his agent like he said in the P&J Article, the agent will want him to stay in the SPL. After all the agents motive is money all the way.

I just hope Foran makes up his own mind

If Foran stays (and I hope he does) it will have been for one reason and one reason only .... Terry Butcher. That is the one thing we have that Falkirk and St Johnstone cant offer him.

EXACTLY!!!

He wouldnt have signed if the first place, TB has a small group of player who will play for him.. Foran being one of them......

EXACTLY!!!

He wouldnt have signed if the first place, TB has a small group of player who will play for him.. Foran being one of them......

And who aren't rubbish either, like Brewster's buddies. A prime example being Byrne.

EXACTLY!!!

Would they stay for Craig B******r or Charlie Christie? Nope :rolleyes:

And who aren't rubbish either, like Brewster's buddies. A prime example being Byrne.

So what about CC buddies? Dont think he had a bad signing. Am still hopeful that Foran will sign a new contract with us but only time will tell

Pretty irrelevant about CC's signings as he had no previous managerial jobs, nor any players who follow him around from place to place.

CC didnt really do much wrong, he did alright with what he was left with, and when the time came he ended it on his own terms and in good time to sort his errors, meaning we still liked him and he was able to stay on with some involvment with the club.... CB can go funk himself!!

Edited by georgeios

CC is a f*cking legend... don't care what anyone says about him as a manager but as a representive of the club he deserves nothing but respect. The guy genuinely cares about the ICT and the city, he is biased as feck whenever he's on the TV or radio but I fecking love it.

I felt let down when he resigned as manager because I had backed him to the hilt but I could understand he was doing it in the best interests of the fans, board and players (in that order)

I hope he is forever affiliated with ICT... proper gentleman

CC is a f*cking legend... don't care what anyone says about him as a manager but as a representive of the club he deserves nothing but respect. The guy genuinely cares about the ICT and the city, he is biased as feck whenever he's on the TV or radio but I fecking love it.

I felt let down when he resigned as manager because I had backed him to the hilt but I could understand he was doing it in the best interests of the fans, board and players (in that order)

Exactly guy loves the club, total respect for him

I think he's waiting for big Tel to come back from holiday to have a chat, likewise other players may well be stalling too.

See Grassa has two english based players lined up, just waiting to hear back, one is a loan the other a signing, midfielders apparently.

Agree 100%, even now with his status in the town he will always say hello when you pass him, true football Gentry!! and ICT LEGEND!!

Agree 100%, even now with his status in the town he will always say hello when you pass him, true football Gentry!! and ICT LEGEND!!

When I worked in a certain city centre fast food outlet AGES ago, him and three other ICT players came in, with a good shot in them. Whilst the others were being loud and a bit yobish, CC was still very polite to everyone and kept the others in check. What a gent.

Couldnt agree more. :) :025: :025:

Couldnt agree more. :) :025: :025:

ditto