FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A Message For Morais

KingBeastie

Go on Phil, sign the contract ICT have offered.

You'd instantly be a fans favourite and would thrive at this club, look at the likes of Dods, Brown and Wyness who were struggling before a few seasons at ICT.

You'd do well with us in this division and there is the chance of a hell of a promotion party at the end of the season and you will have played a massive part in it.

At least give it a season with us, if you do well and we don't get promoted it's highly likely you'll have raised your profile (and price!).

Inverness is a great place to be and ICT a great club - go on write yourself into the ICT history books, you'd be in good company.

If you choose to go elsewhere, all the best (but you know you'll secretly always regret it!). :P

Well said.

Foran and Morais were the two I really wanted to sign new contracts. Richie already has, so if Morais did as well....well, I reckon those two would be head and shoulders above anyone else in this division.

Go on Filipe, you know it makes sense :P

Feck me garcons - talk to him in the language he knows:

Attrapez-vous vous le b?tard fran?ais - s'inscrit et nous chanterons pour vous aiment Manchester a chant? pour Cantona. Vous pourriez ?tre nouveau Bingham et je peux me voir mentir dans la promotion en gagnant goalmouth encore une fois.

Maybe McGuires freed up wage could help improve our offer, by way of incentives? He is a class act, and would blow the 1st div away. Hope he doesnt just look at the short term, at ICT he would start when not injured, he is already a fans favorite, and he can concentrate on his footie without to many outside influences. Go on Filipe, you know it feels right with Butcher here.

Has he been offered a contract? I thought they had given up on him. If he has been offered a deal I would be vry happy if he signed it.

Think Bennet offered him a contract a few weeks ago but now since TB is back maybe he can talk him round to sign on

Feck me garcons - talk to him in the language he knows:

Attrapez-vous vous le b?tard fran?ais - s'inscrit et nous chanterons pour vous aiment Manchester a chant? pour Cantona. Vous pourriez ?tre nouveau Bingham et je peux me voir mentir dans la promotion en gagnant goalmouth encore une fois.

Isn't he Portuguese?!?!

:lol: this thread will definitely make him want to stay ... called Phil Morias instead of Filipe Morais, then spoken to in French instead of Portuguese ... we sure know our star players :lol:

That's disgusting!

Haha he's not french, He's portuguese!!

Se voc? assinar o contrato que lhe foi oferecido, ser? uma grande jogada para voc? e voc? faz o club.If bem nesta temporada, voc? talvez obtenha uma grande jogada dinheiro ou voc? poderia escolher para ficar conosco e tornar-se um favorito f?s.

He would probably find English easier to understand.

In his interview after Partick we all expected half broken english and instead we got the most english accent possible.

He would probably find English easier to understand.

In his interview after Partick we all expected half broken english and instead we got the most english accent possible.

He speaks English with an estuary accent. I met him at Blockbusters where he was flicking through the adult section buying some ice cream. He is surprisingly short.

Shame he has gone. He could have been the new Bingham.

Dammit! I dont like all this talk off 'bouncing back' - we couldnt stick to our relegation fight - but even i would have been optimistic if Morais had stayed, think hes a fantastic footballer. Had high hopes after finding out he was at pre-season training.

Recent paper talk has also given the impression that Morais has left the club.

As much as I think he could have been invaluable to us, one man does not make a team and it's time for us to start looking forward and getting behind the players who are committed to the new season.

He was a brilliant player and will be hard to replace, but we said the same thing when Wilson, Xausa, Sheerin, Robson, Wyness, Bingham etc etc etc left and we managed ok.

Until he actually signs for someone else surely there's always a chance that he may decide to play for us next season? There can't be that many lucrative offers on the go in the current financial climate.