FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A Message For Morais

KingBeastie

Honestly, still in the wrong language, let me do it properly, in a language he'll understand.

Dear Mr Morais,

Awright Gov we really want you to stay here at ICT. Apples and pears, apples and pears. Cause we all agree you're a great player and would lead the club to victory in Division One. Awright Govenor. Apples and pears, apples and pears. And after all, we don't want you to end up like many other people who left ICT in search for something better. Just ask Steve Paterson, Mark Brown and Blobby Mann. We don't want you're career to end up like this lot. Brown bread, apples and pears, apples and pears, awright govenor, apples and pears, apples and pears, Cockney rhyming slang it is. Please reconsider and join ICT for another season. Apple and pears, down south, apples and pears.

Yours sincerley

Renegade

President of Renegade Inc.

Edited by Renegade

Im not sure if this correct or not, but i heard from a close friend of morais that he has completely left the club now and will not be signing, he isn't even doing pre season with us anymore.

Does your friend read the newspapers by any chance?

Im not sure if this correct or not, but i heard from a close friend of morais that he has completely left the club now and will not be signing, he isn't even doing pre season with us anymore.

Does your friend read the newspapers by any chance?

he probably does read the papers RiG but it was after a conversation with morais that he told me this. there is no chance morais will be with us next season unfortunately.

Signing for St Johnstone on a 1 or 2 year deal apparently. The info did come from P&B which is not always reliable but this bit of news seems to be genuine with just the length of contract up for debate.

Reading between the lines, it would appear he was the "mystery man" referred to in this article

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/st-johnstone/...man-921273.html

Funk him, he?s gone now and long may he never return!! He has shown no Loyalty, we as a family club hold this deep in our hearts, he?s gone, I?m over it!!! Vive la r?sistance or what ever B)