FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

directions to dunfermline

Looking on google for directions, found plenty for train and will be travelling down using scotrail.

Can't find anything for buses though and i don't fancy waiting until 7-30 for the next rain back, and will get lost if i need to switch in aberdeen or something.

Anyone know where the bus station is in accordance with east end park?

Anyone know where the bus station is in accordance with east end park?

Its just under a mile away from the bus station. Not too difficult to find.

From Train station....its probably about another 1/3 of a mile but equally as easy to get to. In fact...be easier to find from train stn!

Edited by SMEE

aye cheers for the info

still looking at train prices, crazy costs for a return journey, and there don't seem to be any buses to dunfermline. looks like the supporters bus is looooming.

Yer not wrong buddy. Train prices in UK are effing disgusting. And not to mention the price hikes they get away with every so often. Bring back state ownership of Public transport I say!!

Rant over. :tosser: Smee

You can get a Citylink bus leaving Inverness at 08:10 and arriving Dunfermline at 12:04. Leaves Dunfermline at 17:38 and gets back to Inverness at 21:35. Cost for adult ?23.03 Apex ticket or ?32.90 Standard day return. Going into Dunfermline the bus passes the Elizabethan bar and the stadium.

thanks for the info

i'll look around, hope the game is fecking worth it.

It feckin better be - Any ICT away game should be a feckin "occasion" - first game of the season should attract a strong away support - I even intend to be soberish in case I have to protect the young men of the SESH army. :P

You could also try megabus, but I think you need to book in advance. Very cheap though. The Edinburgh bus should stop in Dunfermline.

Megabus dont go into Dunfermline

Apologies, my mother comes down by bus and she obviously got confused with CityLink (she uses both).

Anybody else find it amazing how many forms of transport avoid Dunfermline like a cruise to Invergordon? We'll go by car, if the driver can be persuaded. I believe "ram raiding" has a distinctly fife flavour to it.

thanks for the info

i'll look around, hope the game is fecking worth it.

It feckin better be - Any ICT away game should be a feckin "occasion" - first game of the season should attract a strong away support - I even intend to be soberish in case I have to protect the young men of the SESH army. :lol:

Haha. IHE your a legend. Johndooooooo, Johndooooooo

I think i will avoid the train. As much as its, IMO, better than the supporters bus, the bus is alot cheaper.

Also, Any confermation that the Edinburgh Megabus goes threw Pars land?

Yes. In this thread just a few posts up.